Dean W/Klaus M: The Ex and The Next

IMAGINE: Klaus finds out you dated the hunter, Dean Winchester.

After things fell through with Dean, you were disappointed and tired enough of the bad luck in your hometown. Although, it was a difficult end to a good situation, you and Dean had remained friends even when you were not talking face to face.
Still, you moved to New Orleans, where you were better off and met someone new: Klaus Mikaelson. You were uncertain of how you felt about all the changes you'd been making, but you knew how you felt about him and how he felt about you. Being a werewolf, Dean didn't have a lot of understanding for your personal struggles and the harsh consequences put on your kind. Not like Klaus did. That's why you couldn't tell him your history of dating a hunter.
However, Marcel seemed to already have the story on your past.
"You're not worried?" he asked Klaus down in Rousseau's.
You were living above the bar itself, a partial manager like Camille.
"Oh, don't worry, Marcellus, I'll always have time to deal with your sloppy mistakes and messy ordeals," Klaus mocked.
"Klaus, your girlfriend dated a hunter. What if she picked up a thing or two? You don't think it's wrong to keep her close?" Marcel warned him.
Klaus set his drink down, realizing he'd never thought what might have come before him or why there was such melancholy around your long distance travel to your new home.
"You ever hear of Dean Winchester? He covers all the bases, even those we know nothing about. Witches, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, you name it," Marcel continued, "Don't tell me she hasn't said anything."
"She hasn't. So I suggest you don't meddle any further until we have discussed it," Klaus snapped.
Marcel sighed, "Just trying to help."
"By prying into my significant other's business? No, I wouldn't say you're of any of assistance to me right now," Klaus sneered, polishing off his glass of bourbon.
You were too tired to unpack anything in the apartment, sitting quietly on one of the heavy boxes and looking at all the others. It'd been months, but you were between work, full moons, and all the little details that came with a fresh start, you went straight to your bed or Klaus's place when you had free time.
Your door was open, free for him to walk in.
"I thought you were with Marcel today," you said.
"I was. We made a pitstop. He brought up something rather interesting," Klaus began, "Regarding the Winchester boy."
Your head perked up from the phone in your hand.
"What did he say?" you frowned.
"That you've had a taste for hunters in the past. Although, I'm not much of a snoop, I do prefer it when the women I get involved with mention these things. As to respect my constant paranoia," he said charismatically, although slightly unsure.
"Well, I didn't bring it up because usually it's a turn-off when you find out your girlfriend relocated because of a bad break up—with someone who owns a complex collection of guns," you explained. "Look, I just didn't want you to think I wasn't serious about you, or that this was going to be messy. Because you are paranoid, and both those things are not true."
You walked toward him, putting your arms around his neck.
"And Marcel's ass is on the burner for saying it instead of me. He better not be down there when I go clock in," you scoffed. "Do you feel better now?"
The small simper on his face told you that he did, as you placed a gentle kiss on his lips, his arms tightening around your waist.