Klaus M: Fight Like a Girl

"Let's try this again, shall we? With a little less sloth, preferably," Klaus goaded you.
"Can you be nice while we do this? My only experience with self-defense was slapboxing my stepsister every Saturday night," you panted, stepping back to restart. "Nobody's gonna have hybrid strength, so try not to be such a show-off."
"You would think. You are my responsibility, Y/N. As your sire, I'd say it's only right I make you as strong as the rest of my brand. Again," Klaus remarked.
You put up your fists and start to fight him, but he effortlessly hinders your blows. You were annoyed, which meant he was doing his job. Soon enough, you were pushing yourself a little harder and faster.
You manage to hit him in the stomach, but your subduing kick was intercepted long before you could even move your foot.
"You're not yet the professional, but at least now you're a novice," Klaus huffed, his hand still around your ankle.
You knew this was going to hurt. You decided to make it worth it.
You performed a dropkick that put you in a push-up form, somersaulting out of the way.
"Now who's a show off?" Klaus groaned, getting to his feet.
He grabbed your vulnerable arm and pressed your hand against his chest.
"But none of it is good enough if you don't have the gut to kill," he noted.
You growled. "I told you how I feel about—"
"Then, prepare to face the consequences!" he retorted. "You will do as it takes to survive. Now - the head, or the heart?"
You were as close as anyone else had ever came to getting their hands on Klaus's heart, but he knew you well enough not to take it a step further. You weren't crazy about the scenario he was painting in which you were going to be forced to hurt another human being, but you knew he wouldn't always been there to save your ass every time.
Your hand entered his chest, pushing through until it broke muscle and flesh, Klaus grunting in resilience as he looked onward at you pridefully, holding your wrist in place steadily.
"Klaus? What the hell is going on in here?" you both heard and startled to.
Caroline came in waltzing into the room, complaining at a loud frequency just like every time before. You didn't particularly care for Caroline, though, you shared Elena as a mutual friend. Bonnie suggested Caroline was actually interested in your friendship, but who needed it? You ought to be enemies with the way you both vied for Klaus's attention. With a slight smug expression, you took your hand out of Klaus's chest.
Caroline looked a bit envious, but you hardly noticed.

"So teaching teenage girls how to commit third-degree murder is more important than helping me with something that's actually life changing?" she sassed, trying to seem cool.
You rolled your eyes, taking your hair down out of a ponytail with your bloody hand. You still had to be a little flattered, after all, Klaus chose you over Caroline.
"As in the self-imposed problem of a high school prom, love? I think self-defense lessons are more my game," Klaus responded, slipping you a sly little smile.
You tried not to smile as you chose to be the first to dismiss Caroline.
"Take a seat or go home, Caroline. We won't be done for a while," you sighed.