Klaus smut

IMAGINE: Sex with Klaus.

You were back in town after so long. Once you heard Klaus had reached Mystic Falls and got back in his old body, by then he had heard you'd been around helping out Stefan and Damon. He sought you out and was immediately looking to steal your heart like he once did in the past. "You know, it's hard to walk up to somebody who left you in the dust and expect them to give you their affection," you said to Klaus the night he visited you. "Well I can most certainly try, Love," he said charmingly. You scoffed as you looked back at him. "Get out of my apartment," you sighed. He huffed at your difficulty as he abruptly grabbed your wrist and brought you back over to him, your expression becoming agitated. "I've tried not to think about you the minute I heard you were here...but I can't help it," he said. You softened a little, trying not to let yourself fall for what could possibly be an act. There was a silence before he cupped your face as he kissed you harshly, not even fazing you as you kissed back gently despite the rough of his actions.

You couldn't help yourself...you missed this. Your lips were as soft as he last kissed them and the warmth of your small silhouette a sweet shock to his cold-blooded skin. You shut your eyes tight once you felt the familiar grip of his hand in your thick hair; your hands gripped the back of his neck. Your back hit the wall as you let out a quiet moan, and he began to kiss you neck hungrily. You pulled your arms tighter around his neck as you closed your eyes, your fingers slowly curling around the fabric of the shirt on his back. His cologne sent you back to meeting him for the first time at your sister's party when he stole you away for a kiss against the walls of your dark hallways.

You reached out and placed a cold hand down his chest, running it down to his stomach. You took off your oversized shirt, kissing him again as he brought you toward the bed. You were so small and fit perfectly in his grip. Your fingers raked down his now naked back as you mesmerized his hands sliding all over. He got rougher with every poisonous kiss you planted on his jawline as he sunk into the silky skin of your stomach. You felt his hands move down past your hips, evoking a small sound of pleasure from your lips. The feeling of his cold belt buckle went away and the rough textures of his pants when you felt the covers drape over both your legs.