Daddy: The d-block wife

The feud between C and D block had been at its peak for the last few days. Carol was on your last nerve; you stopped playing cards with her a while back and ever since then, slept with one eye open. She might have been on to you now that she was sober.

Daddy always told the D girls not to mess with you, but sometimes it was hard to protect a person who was so determined to prove her standing. You knew you were probably not going to get out anytime soon. Establishing self-confidence and vigilance was a priority behind bars.
On this particular day, the D block girls had heard you were astray from Carol's wing, and therefore, a potential mole. When you denied them with aggression, you had gotten jumped so badly that you'd broken a rib.
On your route through D-block doing cleaning duty, Daddy took you aside behind the cellblock staircase when he saw you hunched over and the object of a few girls' attentions.
"Let me see," she demanded.
"See what?" you huffed.
"You hunched over. You're hurt. Who the fuck did it? Annalisa? Raquel? Badison?" Daddy diagnosed.
She kept tabs on just about everyone you had a falling out with or avoided at all costs.
"I wasn't gonna be a damn mole for Barb's bitches. I don't give a fuck if you come at me with a shiv. I want to be left alone when I want to be left alone. I upset Carol and it's over for me," you explained.
Daddy searched the area before her hand crept up beneath the side of your blue uniform shirt, resting it gently on your injured rib.
"Turn in the cleaning stuff. You can't work like this. Tell the guards you've got beef with your blockmates. Shit is getting bad. Somebody will get transferred. You let me deal with Annalisa and Barb. Got it?" Daddy promised.
You nodded, putting a hand on top of hers as she quickly placed a passionate kiss on your lips.
"I've got dishes in the kitchen later on. Meet me there," she planned. "I'll take your mind off the pain."