Klaus: The overprotective brother

Your date was half-an-hour late, and you were getting restless. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to invite him to the house after all. You had more brothers than he could handle and not enough of a task force to keep your brother, Klaus, out of the way of your fun.
Aimlessly you strolled the Abattoir without destination, and then you happen to look to your left.

"Hey, you, V-neck," you jeered at Niklaus.
He had your date by the neck, holding him over the railing of the second story.
"That is not a water balloon, that is a living person who is taking me out on a date," you reminded him.
"Well, I'm well are of that, sister, but pardon me if a lad covered in tattoos shows up on our doorstep with the intent to elude all my overseeing questions," Klaus spoke, turning back to the struggling boy, "Now, I believe I asked youto repeat yourself. What exactly were you saying about my sister's body?"
"No secret, it's bitchin'. Come on, Nik, why do you always have to do this?" you questioned.
"Because you have a taste for fantasy. You do know you can't change a man overnight, Y/N, but you always seem to try," Klaus purred.
"This isn't Barbie world, smartass, I genuinely have bad taste. Now, put him down. I'm gonna party tonight whether or not you're okay with it and whether or not Sean cancels on me after this. I will call you every hour on the hour, and send two texts afterward. I will send you the exact same nudes—"
Bored by your humor, Niklaus rolled his eyes tossing Sean back over the railing.
"I know you're actually worried about me, but maybe it's time you find somebody for yourself instead of playing the locked up third wheel. Walk it off, Sean. You're still my ride," you sighed, picking up your purse and walking down the hall.
Your date, Sean, gave Klaus a terrified expression before he quickly followed you out.
Klaus didn't smile until you were both gone. Maybe you were old enough now to make your own decisions, but you were still his twin sister. It was his job to protect you all the same as himself.