Why Me!?

My spelling and grammar is not that good please enjoy all pictures and animation belong to who ever made it I don't own anything thank u!=^w^=
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Mom why!" I was yelling at my mother because she put me in summer camp, for the summer, there's woods and bugs and most of all Snakes! "You worry to much it's just for 3 months besides you failed your English classes and you have to make up for it by going to summer camp." I sigh "Fine but it wasn't my fault I failed that teacher Mr Pitack was an ass!" My mom looked at me with a judgemental glare, it kind of scared me. "Your going to summer camp and that's final!" "Hey what's with all the yelling?" My older bother Sato just appeared behind the door.

 "Your going to summer camp and that's final!" "Hey what's with all the yelling?" My older bother Sato just appeared behind the door

My mother smiles and looks at him like she hasn't seen him in ages. "Sato my baby boy, I was just telling your sister Yunie she's going to summer camp this summer." Sato frowns. "Why?" He questioned mom, mom doesn't know why Sato is being like this, mom starts to panic "Because she failed her English classes again, I've has enough!" Mom walks put of my room in a huff slightly slamming the door, leaving me and Sato alone. "How many times do you have to fail." Sato whispers under his breath, he glances over at me, I flinched. "Seriously I fucking helped you study and this happens!" He yells really load enough for the naighborhood to hear. "It wasn't my fault Mr..." Sato cuts me off by grabbing my hair, I yelpped, he brings his face closer to mine that our noses touch. "I don't care about that asshole, you we're supposed to not fail and we can go to the hideout like we planned remember?" He brings his lips to my ear, I shiver from his cold breath. "You failed me again Yunie..." He pushes me on to my bed strangling me not enough to kill me. "You going to scream, go ahead mom isn't going to be of much help she already hates you, but I" He squeezes tighter leaning closer so I can look him in the eyes, his cold blue eyes frighten me so much, why is he like this towards me! "I love you little sister, enjoy your summer." He let's go and walks out the door slamming it, I cough trying to get into my lungs again, I sat there breathing rapidly. "I can't stand this abuse." I get up from my bed walking to my bathroom, I look in the mirror l seeing my neck all red from Sato, you can see hand marks wrapping around like a scarf.

I hate Sato so much, he always treated me like a slave ever since my Dad married his, I thought living together would be fun but it's not always a happy ending.

(This time skip)

My alarm goes off, I groan trying to reach the damn thing, I have to get up to find it, I hear it under my bed I see it flashing, then something shiny appears next to it, it's very glossy, his scales are red with a hint of white and black, it couldn't have been as big as myself, it stares at me with red piercing eyes, I scream as it slithers at me. "Snake!!!" I start hyperventilating, trying to run out of my room, but the door is locked. "Let me out!" I bang on the door as the Snake is coming closer, I hear laughter from outside the door. "This is your punishment for failing,think of it as a parting gift, he's a little hungry, why don't you feed him?" I cry my hot tears staining my face, the Snake stops and looks at me, almost tilting his head in a confused manner, I can feel my lungs clogging up. "Go away!" I yell at it and it hisses at me, I flinch, it curls up around itself, it looked bored, I run to the bed, it glances my way his eyes switch from slits to round softly hissing, I hide under the covers shaking hoping it goes away, I hear soft dragging heading towards me, I hide even more under the covers, I can feel something cold wrapping around my leg, it makes it way to my stomach then chest, I freeze up when the Snake face his right in front of me his eyes change to slits, flicking his fork tongue on my cheek, I tremble as it opens his mouth wide showing me his teeth dripping saliva, I try to scream but he covers my mouth with the end of his tail, he closes his mouth, hissing again as his eyes turn round again. "You scream to much, human girl."

AN^_^
Did the Snake just talked what is Yunie going to do now?