Double Trouble Wait Triple!?

The two Knight still fight over Yuine all the guests are eyeing them seeing them pull Yunie back and forth with their tails. "I don't care if your me or what i will never let you have Yunie." Knight pulls Yunie closer to him, holding her with his arms but then the other Knight grabs his tail and starts arm wrestling him. They were evenly matched, Knight sees Yunie is freaking out, her hands grab on to his chest terrified if this is ever going to end. "We're even." Knight really tries to push back. "Your stupid Nag, do you actually think I'm going to let you take her." Knight was confused then all of a sudden the other Knight had Yunie in his arms, Knight was shocked and sees the person he's holding is a different girl. "How the-" The other Knight kicks Knight, he falls hitting his back against the wall, the other Knight laughs, slithering away with Yunie screaming. "No Yunie!" Knight runs after them but the other Knight runs out the front door disappearing into the night.

I run after them as fast as I can, i can smell Yunie's scent it's so far away. Their heading into the forest damn it! There's a lot of weird creatures in the forest mainly Saji but there's like vampires and werewolves and fairies in these woods, and I really don't want to mess with Jasper that lives here, Nag damn it! Where are they? "No stop please!" Yunie that was her voice! I run into the woods as fast as i can, i  see her being smothered by the other me hanging upside down in his coils, how did this happen? why are there two of me. "Let..her..go!" Ugh Nag i need to catch my breath, the other me hisses wrapping Yunie inside his coils like a cocoon, her screams muffled and then silence, damn it she'll die like that! "Nag damn it let her go she'll die like that your suffocating her!" The other me hisses showing his venom dripping teeth, Oh no he's not planning to- "You can't shes not a Naga, she's not-" "God damn it, a wolf can't fucking sleep in his own woods , whats with all this noise so late at night!"  

go!" Ugh Nag i need to catch my breath, the other me hisses wrapping Yunie inside his coils like a cocoon, her screams muffled and then silence, damn it she'll die like that! "Nag damn it let her go she'll die like that your suffocating her!" The ...

Jasper! great just what i needed, Jasper comes out of the thicket in his wolf form, showing his canines and drool dripping mull.  "Oh if isnt Knight and Knight?" He looks over at the other me confused with his ears tucked back. "Why are there two of you?" He asks me with his tail between his legs, well i guess he remembers i beat his ass for trying to eat Hugo one time. "Im trying to figure that out myself but i don't have time to explain, he's holding someone hostage." Jasper sniffs the air and I'm guessing he's sniffing for Yunie. "Female huh." He scuffs glaring at me. "I've been wanting a rematch if kill this Snake and save your mate, you have to fight me again." I blush at the word mate but shake it off offering my tail to shake his paw. "Deal." He shook and glance over at the other me, he slowly releases Yunie from his coils and sets her down on top of the tree, she's out cold but at least she's safe. The other Knight lowers himself down to the ground his coils falling behind him making a loud thud almost shaking the ground, Jasper whimpers a bit at the massive size of the other me, how did he get so big in one night. The other me looks over at us with a half face Knight and half face snake his skin was peeling off looking more and more like a monster, Jasper whimpers again growling afraid. "He's terrifying, he looks more monterest  then Naga." I nod getting ready to strike the other me strikes first, block him with my tail, he snaps his fangs trying to bite me, Jasper bites his tail. The other me makes a blood curdling scream, he pulls him away from me making the other me hit the tree, i strangle him with my tail, he does the same to me, it's really hard to hold him off, Jasper bites him again ripping a chuck of his skin, blood spilling on the grass. He spits it out the chuck slowly turns into a piece of my sheded skin, Jasper gags spitting out more of the other me coughing out blood. "Oh my god, that's fucking disgusting." I can agree he's starting to rot, he slowly starts to fall apart turning into my old sheded skin, Jasper gags more trun into his human self

" I can agree he's starting to rot, he slowly starts to fall apart turning into my old sheded skin, Jasper gags more trun into his human self

"Glad thats over, oh shit!" Yunie falls from the tree but Jasper catches her no problem, he gently sets her down against the tree. "She's really small." He tells me looking over to me with an irradiated expression. "So all this is because of a human a female!?" He growls out the name female. "Anyway thanks for helping me out." I pick up Yunie holding her close cuz im afraid I'll lose her again. "Yeah whatever don't forget our deal, someday i will beat your ass." I smile at him and he backs away with a yelp. "Why are you smiling like that you creep!" He snarls running away into the woods. "I'll see you again Jasper!" i wave at him as he leaves. "Blow it up your ass snake!" He disappears into the darkness. I walk home with Yunie still in my arms, looks like the party's over everyone's leaving, thank Nag, i walk over to my room seeing that my brothers are all asleep on the couch, Kain is asleep with an apple in his mouth, Ruin is dead asleep on the floor snoring with a bottle in his hand, Glitter is next to him all cuddled up together, Felix is completely naked with his junk hanging out, Hugo has his game on his face with Saji sleeping on his lap and Theo is sleep next to Kain snoring even louder the Ruin, Nag everyone is wasted, i slither past them to my room slowly closing the door so it doesn't wake them, i set Yunie down on my bed taking off her shoes, her feet must be super swollen in these shoes, i lay down next to her and slowly hug her holding her in my arms wrapping my coils around us. "Goodnight Yunie." I hear howling outside closing my eyes i dream about Yunie and me sitting on tree watching the sunrise.