I'm Hungry...

Did the Snake just talked!?

The Snake looked amused at my terrified face. "You seem shocked that I could talk" He squeezes his tail tighter on my lips, making me look deeper into his eyes. "I'm hungry, you seem like a good enough snack." I muffled a scream, struggling out of his grip, he chuckled letting me go laughing. "Did you actually think I would eat you, I have no idea where you dirty humans been, besides..." He slapped me in the cheek with his tail. "Your more disgusting then a rat living in the sewers." I hold cheek, shaking as tears run down my face on to my bed, before I can wipe my tears mom starts knocking on my door "Yunie~ are you ready to leave we have to get going your going to miss your flight!" The Snake slithers under my bed as my mom opens the door. "Yunie your not even ready yet, your not even dressed either!" She walks over to my bed, aggressively pulling my arm. "Lazy girl, get dress and start packing!" She starts throwing all my clothes on the floor, I try my best to pick the off the floor, but I can feel the Snake staring at us.

This human girl, ugh I'm starving I could eat a whale,what is she packing, where is she going?, hmm I should slip in that bag hopefully she can feed me something, wherever we're going?

I finished packing my clothes and other important things, I walk down the stairs where my mom and Sato are waiting for me by the front door. "Come on we're going to be late get in the damn car already." Mom leaves put the door first, Sato glances at me with an evil grin. "So did you like my gift, isn't he sweet?" I glare at him. "No he wasn't, he tried to eat me!" Sato laughs. "A little snake like him, your so stupid!" He pushes me against the door, biting my ear hard, i yelpped feeling the pain. "You better not forget about me little sister, I'll be waiting for you." He embraces me then kisses my cheek, which i thought was nice, but i remembered once i come back im in for a world of hell, with shaky hands i push him away from me, gaining a chuckle from him, i hear mom honking the car horn. "Alright im coming!" Sato opens the door all gentleman like, im not falling for it. I walk out at break neck speed, seeing Sato wave goodbye, im finally in the car seat, i hug my bag trying so hard not to cry.

Meanwhile...
What the hell! Is she trying to kill me!? I hold my painful hisses so they don't hear me, its so cramped in here what is this strange garment wrapped around my tail, its pink and fuzzy like rabbits furs, come to think of it that human girl reminds me of a scared rabbit, with her light brown hair and doe brown eyes and plain skin,oh geez my mouth is watering heh how funny maybe i should eat her, nah she's my ticket out of that house with that evil brother of hers, god he never shuts up about her, its kinda of sickenin, i actually feel sorry for her, who am i kidding im going to ruin her, until she begs me to eat her.

The car finally stops and im in front of the airport, mom waves goodbye to me and drives off, i walk inside making my way to ticket guy. "Alright then just set your bags on the table and over the metal detector." I did what he says and the machine didn't beep, i finally make way to the plane as the flight attendant greets me. "Welcome if you need anything, dont be afraid to ask." I nod at her and tell her what i want. "Can i get a Cheery coke and club sandwich?" She smiles at me, showing me the most sencer smile. "Certainly!" I smile back walking over to my chair, i always love to take the window seat it always relaxes me. "Attention everyone this pilot speaking, we are now clear for take off." The plane starts taking off, my ears start to pop and looking outside we're already so high up.

What the hell is happening, why are we flying!?

AN
Uh oh looks like Knightmare is sacred of flying wonder how Yunie going handle a snake on the plane!?