So Tired.

I haven't slept in 3 days i hope Hugo helped her sleep, I've been sitting here all night waiting on Hugo but nothing, what the hell is he doing. Im getting sick of waiting i walk into the door and see Hugo and Yunie cuddled up together, Hugo's tail wrapped around her and him hugging her in his coils. "Bastard." Bitting my lip, pissed off at him but i can see she slept all night and looks better then yesterday. "I can feel you staring Knight." What the hell, im taken back by seeing Hugo glare at me but he gets up still holding Yunie in is coils. "She's fine, if your worried." My face turns red. "I wasn't worried about-" Hugo rolls his eyes. "Save it, you can stay with her for bit while i get us breakfast." He gently lets go of her, she shivers from the lack of his tail. "Don't wake her, human girls need more hours of sleep." Hugo leaves out the door and i climb on the bed wrapping my coils around her, she relaxed a bit, why is she dressed like a cat? She makes a cute sigh that made  my heart jump. "So cute." She has Hugo's scent all over her, it pisses me off how he can be so stupid to give her his essence, what if i gave her my essence, she'll probably be more vulnerable against Naga's, damn it why is Hugo so attached to her, I hate sharing i hold Yunie closer to me feel her warm around my coils, she feels so warm. "I wish you were attached to me." I whisper to her. "Knight are you in there?" I hear Ruin's voice, i get off the bed cover Yunie with a blanket, i open the door and see Ruin dressed into a ridiculous outfit. "Is Yunie still sleeping, today i get to play with her and i thought about taking her to amusement park." Ruin looks excited forgetting that Yunie lost someone but maybe getting her out of the house might help her. "Yeah she is but she'll be up soon." I tell him and he blinks a little confused. "Strange Knight you would be putting up a fight whenever i want to spend time with Yunie?" He is right i don't want him anywhere near her but I'm exhausted and she needs this even though it pisses me off. "Knight why aren't you with Yunie?" Hugo appears with so many plates of mountain of pancakes. "Yunie eats that many pancakes." Ruin was astounded, Hugo chuckled. "She can maybe eat half of this, Kain was by being a pain and made a lot more than i asked him." Ruin laughed and everyone freezes when this see Yunie half asleep still in her cat onesie, aww she's so cute. "Goodmorning sleepy head." Ruin greets her smiling brightly and she just nods and lazily walks to the bathroom, she tries to open the door but that bathroom is only for Theodore, Ruin chuckles lifting her of the floor with his tail. "Silly Yunie that's Theodore's bathroom." She rups the sleep from her eyes staring up at Ruin. "Oh Goodmorning Ruin." She greets him smiling cheerfully, but then she realizes that she's in his coils. "Yunie come now the main bathroom is down the hallway." Ruin slithers away from us and Hugo is still holding the giant mountain of pancakes pissed. "Nag Damn it!" Hugo angerly slithers to the kitchen, ah Nag maybe i can get some sleep.

Ruin carries me into this enormous bathroom, the tub is huge like a mini pool but seems like a normal bathroom except for the pool like tub. "You can use this bathroom alright, i go get you some new clothes." Ruin leaves out the door leaving me alone, i understand everyone is trying to make me feel better, i just can't get over the fact Travis died because of me, tears start to invade my eyes. "Travis..." Ruin walks into the bathroom seeing me crying. "Oh Bunny." Ruin rushes to me and tackles me in a tight embrace. "Don't cry don't cry no more crying." Ruin kisses my tears away, i can't help but keep crying. "It's ok it's ok, we're all here for you." He pets my head over and over until the tears stop. "Feeling better Bunny?" I chuckle at the nike name. "Yeah im ok thank you." He nuzzles his head into my neck. "You had us all worried, we thought you would never come back." Ruin is strangely sincere, he gets up and smiles warmly. "Alright get ready we're going to amusement park today!" Ruin excitingly leaves the bathroom, leaving me there confused

Finally down taking a shower i see the clothes Ruin got me they match his costume.

How embarrassing to wear this, it seems strangely familiar i feel I've seem this some where, i walk out of the bathroom and see Felix he pauses for a moment until his nose starts bleeding

How embarrassing to wear this, it seems strangely familiar i feel I've seem this some where, i walk out of the bathroom and see Felix he pauses for a moment until his nose starts bleeding. "Damn Yunie." He slithers up to me trapping me against the wall, his eyes look like his about to eat his prey. "Your pretty sexy in that outfit." I try to push him off him but he's to big. "Felix let me go Ruin is waiting for me." He snorts annoyed. "Oh you hang out with Ruin but not me, i never get to spend time with you it's always Knight or Hugo, what about me!" He punches the wall and you can hear Knight's voice in the behind it. "Your fucking kidding me!" Knight slams the door open seeing me trapped in Felix's hold. "What the hell are you doing to her!" Knight comes between me and Felix, I'm so relieved. "Knight i was just talking to her apparently she has a date with Ruin." Knight scuffs and pushes Felix to the ground. "I know that, she needs this she's been through a lot." My heart jumped at his words Knight still cares about me. "Yunie where have you been I've been waiting for-" Ruin appears and sees Felix and chuckles in a dark way. "So you finally show yourself your true colors Felix." Felix chuckles. "So what she's a human they're made for nothing but pain and pleasure." Knight and Ruin slither around Felix getting ready to snap his neck. "I'm not going to let you harm Yunie like you do to your Sluts." Knight tightens around Felix's chest. "You actually think you can threaten us just because we're blood." This is terrifying, i don't want them to kill eachother over me. "Do your fucking worst she'll be nothing but Naga biat." Knight's eyes turn into slits and so does Ruin's. "Im done with your bullshit!" I can't watch this! Knight and Ruin are going to kill Felix. "That's enough!" Theodore's tail smacks them all to the ground with furi in his eyes, Theodore!?