Still Hungry...

Still in the bag...

Why are we flying! "Mama your club sandwich is ready." I hear voices. "Oh thank you, I'll get to it now." Its that human girl's voice, i peek out of the zipper seeing her eating a giant sandwich, my stomach growls, dann it im still hungry. "Your stake is ready sir." Did that lady say stake! I slither out of the bag without anyone seeing me, i make it to this really fat man with strange mustash and top hat, im right behind him when he's just about to take a big bite of the stake. I poke his shoulder with the tip of my tail, like an idiot he looks past his shoulder. My chance to steal the stake, i gulp down the whole thing, i feel really heavy now, its going to be difficult to get back in her bag i need to change into my human form but i cant let these humans see me, I slither under a door with a human male inside no more then his late 20s,his head was inside a white turkey thing, he looks like he's sleeping perfect chance to take his clothes, I transform into my handsome human self.

 My chance to steal the stake, i gulp down the whole thing, i feel really heavy now, its going to be difficult to get back in her bag i need to change into my human form but i cant let these humans see me, I slither under a door with a human male ...

There we go, I take the humans clothes and shove him into a little closet, someone knocks on the door making me jump "Sir are you ok in there?" I try to speak but a hiss came out, damn I can't change my voice back in this form, I make humming sound and open the door, the human woman looks at me, blushing red. "Oh uh.." she stutters. "Umm please take your seat." I nod and I walk path way of the plane, I can feel eyes staring at me, I see the human girl from before, she's reading a book, I smirk and sit next to her, she jumped. "Oh um, mister this seat is taken." She tells me, she looks so nervous has my handsome face got her affected too? I shake my head and look into her eyes. "Umm I'm s-sorry." She looks away from me going back to her book, she's reading about snakes, hmm interesting, she shaking just from reading the book, she slams the book shut making me flinch, I almost hissed at her, stupid human. My stomach makes a huge growl startling the human girl. "A-are you hungry?" I nod annoyed. "Why don't you order something." I nod again, she pushes a button under her chair and immediately a human woman appears. "What can I get for you?" I try to speak but nothing comes out other then a low hiss. "Sir are you alright can't speak?" The human woman was concern, I noded and she smiled. "Alright I'll bring you a glass of water sir." She walked off leaving me with the human girl, she doesn't pay attention to me, still reading that book, I look over seeing she's reading if snakes can eat humans, of course we can, we just don't know if you humans taste good, I headed from Glitter, that humans taste like rotten flesh. Lost in thought I didn't notice the human girl, had fallen asleep with her head leaning against my shoulder, Hey! I am not your pillow! She started talking in her sleep. "No...Sato...please...ill...be good." Great she's dreaming of her abusive brother, geez face it human your very unlucky and have to deal with it.
I look at the plate of food she hasn't eaten it at all, I grab the sandwich taken a bite looking at her sleeping, this actually helped my hunger a bit, she doesn't seem like she'll be waking up, she snuggles into the arm, making me jump, I try to yell at her but see that she's crying, I pet her head to calm her down, I wrap my arm around her shoulder bringing her close, looking at her peacefull sleeping face makes me want to break her, hmm your very unlucky indeed.