Why me part 2!?

Knight carries Yunie in side the house. "Brothers I've bought the sacrifice!" Theodore smacks Knight cross his head with his tail. "She's not a sacrifice she's our new maid." All the other Naga brothers look in awe expect for, Hugo he's on is phone playing video games. "So she's the human girl who's going to live with us." Asked Kain so excited, Felix licks his lips. "She looks tasty." Hugo doesn't even look away from his game. "Why is she asleep?" Theodore sighs. "Well someone knocked her out cuz she wouldn't stop scream, by the way where's Ruin and Giltter?" The triplets look at each and sigh at the same time. "Gillter went to a show." And Kain "And Ruin went hunting." Hugo finished, Knight groans dropping Yunie on the couch, Hugo sat on her right still playing his his game as Felix sits on her left playing with her hair. "Her hair is so pretty don't you think Hugo?" Hugo only hums not looking away from his game. "I wonder what she eats?" Kain kneels in front of her, Yunie starts to stirr in her sleep, everyone but Hugo moves away from her, she opens her eyes looking around seeing a bunch of eyes on here. "Welcome back to the living." Hugo saids still not looking away from his game, Yunie stares at Hugo then looks at all the others. "Welcome to our home Yunie." Everyone saids, Yunie starts to tear up and screams. "SNAKES!" Everyone was startled expect Hugo he had a pair of headphones, he was prepared. "Snake men, Snake boys!" I'm having a nightmare! Yunie thought, running straight to the kitchen. "Oh no don't go in there!" Kain warned her but it was to late there was a giant boar on the kitchen counter it jumped at Yunie. Yunie screamed as it chases her around the living room, Kain tried to stop it and so did Theodore and Knight but Felix was laughing his ass off chasing after them as Hugo was still playing the game not looking away, swiftly dodging the boar as it hits everything sight, Yunie still running away as all the other nagas chase after her. "We're home whoa!" Gillter and Ruin return from there trip, Yunie hides behind Ruin scream. "Hey what the hell!" The boar charges at Ruin but he stops it with his tail, lifting it up throwing it back to the kitchen, Kain runs after it. "Thanks Ruin!" Ruin sighs and looks behind him at Yunie, his eyes turn dark , Yunie flinches "So your new the human girl who's going to live with us huh." Yunie screams but Knight covers her mouth with his hand. "That's enough of that." Ruin chuckles, looking so amused he wraps his tail round her waist, bringing her closer to face him, she's so terrified her eyes start to water, if she could cry blood she would have by now of how horrifying Ruin is. "Aww she's crying poor little thing." He pets her head, she flinches every time he touches her. "Like a little frighten deer." He smiles showing his sharp teeth and black tongue, Theodore is worried if Ruin would eat Yunie right now, Yunie whimpers crying even more. "Please...let...me...go..." She begs between sobs, Ruin smiles sweetly letting her go, he licks her cheek leaving a tail of black saliva on her face. "So cute." Yunie shivers hugging herself repeating. "This is a dream, this is a dream, no this is a nightmare!" Ruin slithers to the kitchen, Yunie hears a blood curdling sequel "hold it still Kain." then wet squishy noises. "Dinner will be ready in an hour guys." Kain saids poking his head out the door as more screaming can be heared "He's a fighter, I can fix that!" Yunie hears a crunch then silence. "Yunie?" Theodore touches her shoulder worried about her, she slaps his hand away back away. "Don't touch me!" She runs into a room closing the door behind her. "Why is this happening to me!" Theodore sighs and turns to Knight, Knight is annoyed and noticed she went into Hugo's room. "Oh that's not good." He looks over to the couch to see Hugo is gone. "Oh dear hope he doesn't hurt her for going into his room." Gillter bites his thumb worried, looking to Felix "I'm sure she's fine Hugo wouldn't kill her unless she touches his stuff." Theodore sighs with relief, slithering to the door knocking gently. "Yunie." Yunie jumped by the knock. "You need to come out Hugo isn't to fond of people in his room." Yunie shivers in fear by Theodore's voice, she looks all around the room, there's so much manga and vidoe games not to mention otaku figures what does a snake need with all this stuff?