The Bloodthirsty's Manor!

Warning lemon🍋and strong languag👻

It feels so warm, I cuddle more into the warmth and feel something so smooth and scaly, I rub it more hearing a strange noise coming from it. "H-hey that t-tickles." I rub harder earning another strange sound."Mmm, s-stop!" I can't help it. It feels so soft, I'm loving this dream I rub it even harder as the sound becomes louder.  "P-please stop it's too much I can't ah!" I hit a sweet spot making this creature squirm. "E-enough ah!" This is to fun, I rub all the way to the tip of its tail this time earning a loud moan. "Ahh mm, Yunie stop p-please." This creature knows my name, it's so soft. I rub harder hearing more of its rough moans. "Ahh no not there ahh mm." My hand slipped touching something even softer it makes the creature even louder, his breath becaming ragget his tail swaying in ecstasy. "Oh Nag s-stop I can't take it anymore I'm gonna ahh!" I felt something wet and slimy on my hands but I didn't stop I wanted to feel more of the softness, I grab it's tail again making it yelp. "E-enough already!" I open my eyes to see a half naked Knight blushing from the neck down and I also see my hand on his tail rubbing it up and down. "Yunie um..can you let go of my tail p-please?" Blushing I slowly let go of his tail, he wraps it around his waist like a belt. He's blushing like crazy his scales look super shiny. He looks up at me with his gorgeous eyes, what am I thinking he's a snake well half a snake but still! "Yunie sorry for everything." What is he talking about? "The other me did horrible things to you." His voice is shaking. He looks like he's about to cry, snake guys can cry? "I dont know where he came from but I do know that I'll never let anything hurt you again." My feelings for him are slowly returning but this pain in my chest is telling me to ignore them, I remember being eaten by him that I'm to scared to like him again but this pain in my chest is unbearable. "You...ate me." I start sobbing, he has a guilty expression on his face. "I promise I'll never touch you again never again but..." He inches closer to me pulling my chin up making me look at his serious eyes. "Just this once I want to touch you Yunie." He presses his lips on mine softly I'm shocked I can't think straight, he holds it there for a couple of seconds then pins me down deeping the kiss, I can feel his hot tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. "No...mmm!" I try to slip away but Knight has me pinned down holding my legs with his tail. "Its not fair that he, myself got to touch you why can't I? The real me touch you!" His eyes are tearing up with red gorgeous eyes look like shiny Rubys to me with his tears making them look glossy. He squeezes my thighs harder kissing me again, my mind is so foggy. I hear Knights moans as he deepens it more making my head explode, He stops we'er both out of breath, he caresses my cheek his pupils are gone like he's possessed it terrifies me. "I want you to be mine!" He bites my neck making me squeal, it's so painful and yet it feels so good, I start letting out moans as his tail and hands message my legs and back, the tip of his tail starts to tickle my thighs. He takes my hands pining then above my head, I feel like helpless prey, he looks hungry but in a lustful way, he starts kissing me again even harder, my brain can't think but then I feel Knight grinding his hips against me I can feel his tail going up my dress, slightly touching my Cunt, it's to much I can't hold my voice anymore. He gently inserts his the tip of tail inside me, my hips arched up hitting Knights bolge he grunts and starts taking off his pants, his tail still inside me is pumping in and out, making me scream. Knight then stops and takes out his tail filled with my cunt juices, stares at his tail with my juices dripping down his tail, it's so exotic, he licks my cunt juices off his tail, he starts jerking off staring at me with lustful eyes. "Remember this Yunie." He shows me his enormous Snake dicks, he has two of them thats not normal! Their so red like a giant red chilli peppers, I'm so scared to look at them! "You felt them with your soft hands, and now I'm going to make you mine." What is he doing!? Knight hovers above me I can feel his Snake dicks on my cunt trying to push both of them inside me. "Yunie you feel so good, I feel like Im about to cum just with this." Knight looks more Snake than Human his body is completely covered in scales his eyes are more darker then his normal eyes he looks almost demonic, I'm so scared I cant do this! "Knight please dont do this I'm scared!"