Can Love Change?

(Warning Slight 🍋)

Jasper growls and Toku hears him. "Ah Jasper your just in time let me introduce you to Nagesai." Jasper's felt his jaw crack when he sees the state of the poor Naga he's probably not even 10 years old yet he's an infant. "Your sick to do this to a child!" Jasper growls but Toku laughs. "Are you blind he's over a hundred years old this Naga may look young but he's ripened to perfection." Toku was basically drooling. "The fuck is wrong with you!?" Toku just keeps laughing. "I'm sick of having just 8 tails i want my 9th tail now!" Toku was acting a child with a tantrum. Jasper couldn't believe what was happening, they use to be such good kids, all this was because of him and they hurt Yunie most of all. "Ugh your all foiling my plans I'll have to kill you older brother!" Toku transforms into his full Kitsune form "Toku!" Jasper transforms into his Wolf form and pounces on him but misses when Koray jumps in and protects Toku.  "Out of the way runt!" Koray trembled in fear but doesn't move. "No you can't hurt big brother!" "Listen you-" Toku took this opportunity and strikes Jasper in the stomach spitting out blood. "Interesting your a lot softer than i remember." Toku throws Jasper on the ground continuously kicking him in the stomach. "This is what happens when you mess with me!" Jasper couldn't understand what was happening, Toku use to be so sweet he was the quiet type but he always knew how to smile and he always thought of them as his brothers, Jasper passes out. "I'm going to deal with him out back you watch the Naga." Toku carries Jasper out of the basement Koray stayed there shocked not knowing what to do. "What have i done..."

I wake up to Knight cuddled up against me with his tail wrapped around me, he looks restless i wonder how long I've been asleep? "Knight?" I shaken him a bit and he slowly wakes up with a small smile on his face. "Yunie your awake." He wraps more around me holding me close, i never imagined how comfortable being in a snakes coils would be so warm and soft to the touch. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, i always seem to put you in danger." His voice was hoarse. "Its ok I'm alright." Knight doesn't look at me and unwraps himself from me, did i say something wrong? "Yunie let's stop this." I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" He angrily sighs and looks me in the eyes with his Naga eyes i felt a hint of anger and sadness in them. "I don't want to be your mate." That felt like i was shot in the heart with a bullet. "W-what do you mean!?" My voice was breaking i couldn't
even recognize my own voice. "I mean we're done get packing we're going home with Hugo." My whole world collapsed in front of me. "Hurry up!" Knight sounded cold and anger, there had to be something bothering him. "Knight whats wrong?" He doesn't look at me again and starts packing up my things. "Nothing i ment what i said now hurry before the fox comes back." Fox what fox? We both get out of the room and Hugo is there in his human form he comes to up me with a kind smile. "Yunie you ready to go home?" I nod and i take Knight's hand but he brushes it away walking past us, that felt worse then a knife to my throat. "It's ok come on." Hugo takes my hand but it doesn't feel right i wanted to hold hands with Knight. "The fuck is going on here?" We both turn around seeing Nagesai holding Jasper's body like a rag doll, he was unconscious and severely hurt, his clothes were torn with giant claw marks. "Jasper!?" Knight screams and Nagesai tosses Jasper on the floor like a sack of garbage, i was shocked to see that Nagesai had long ears and a tail like fox, he wasn't a Naga at all! "Pathetic as always Jasper!" Hugo angrily hisses at Nagesai. "The fuck did you do to him!?" Nagesai grabs me by the hair. "I don't have time to waste with all of you." Before i could do anything we both disappear into smoke. "Yunie!" I heard Knight and Hugo scream for me and i appear in a dungeon looking basement, with a Naga tied to the wall with his arms and neck, he was in a cage i can't see him in the dark! "It's almost time." He tosses me in the cage with the Naga and transforms into a full Kitsune, his hair was blue with golden eyes, he wasn't Nagesai at all! He leans against  the cage staring at me with hungry eyes. "I'm going to devoure you and Nagesai and this Naga and become the strongest Kitsune in the world!" This is insane. "You can't do this to us!" I try to fight back but he just laughs and disappears into smoke, no i can't believe i actually married that guy! The Naga notices me and starts hissing, his voice was deep but very hard to understand. "I see you've also fell for his trap."