Meeting A Scorpion.

Vampy: I didn't have a picture for him so i made one hope you like him he's really important in this chapter thank you all so much for all your support and please follow me so you guys can have a Q&A with all my lovely boys, they are all looking forward to it thank you so much guys for everything enjoy! ^_^

What is happening! Yunie why is this happening I'm so sorry damn it, Theodore he forgot that the Bloodthirsty's are psychopaths! What are they going to do to her, Yunie please be safe damn it!

Seth brings me into a room full of caged animals, he opens one and throws me inside.

"Scorpio play nice with your new friend." He grins laughing.

What there's another animal in here with me!?

"Meet Yunie she will be your new roommate alright play nice you two." Seth leaves and locks the cage.

I'm so terrified of what this animal named Scorpio is!?

I hear a lot of clicking sounds in the back of the cage, it stops and then I hear growling.

"So I have a new roommate and it smells like a human." It sounded a little angry but happy at the same time.

He comes out of the shadows and I'm shocked to see a Half scorpion half Human guy with 3 eyes and a very long spiked tail, He was very dark skinned with red eyes and black hair with a red fade on the tips, his tail starts makes clicking sounds that starts giving me anxiety.

"Human Yunie you are a pet as well." His voice was deep he sounded like a demon.

"Y-yes." I tell him, im so terrified my palms are sweating.

he inches closer I noticed his eyes are bug like.

"Its been years since I met a Human again let alone a female." He sounds excited.

He sits in front of me staring at me.

he didn't have a bad vipe coming from him, I felt almost comfortable.

"Human Yunie don't be afraid I won't hurt you." He gently smiles.

He seemed sincere but can I really trust him?

"Your very pretty, I thought humans were a lot hairier then this." His eyes sparkled.

Is he thinking of monkeys?

"Those are monkeys not humans." I tell him.

He titles his head confused, his tail keeps making clicking noises.

"Humans are very strange." He chuckles sounding like a demon.

"Female humans are interesting."

His tail clicks near my ear brushing my hair.

I jumped at his touch he felt cold as ice.

"Forgive me Human Yunie I couldn't help myself to touch your hair, it so soft like velvet."

That surprised me, he doesn't seem like the type to hurt me.

"Can I ask how did you get looked up here?"

He blinks shocked but smiles softly.

"I was sold to these Nagas, I was always in a cage I never had the taste of freedom."

He's always been in a cage, that's so sad that it pains my heart.

"Well lets escape together out of this cage!" I grab his hands.

He stares at me dumbfound.

"Escape this cage ive never thought of that."

He smiles gently showing his sharp teeth.