Hugo's Dream Special: Part 1

Once upon a time there was a tiny little mouse named Yunie, she was shy and cute, her whole village loved her, her kindness toward her people some are jealous of her beauty, one day the jealous girls thought about taking her to the forbidden forest saying that her huge crush was there waiting for her, poor naive Yunie follows them. "He's waiting for you out there." One of the girls points deeper into the forest, it was dark and damp but Yunie was still excited to see her crush this must mean he has feelings for her too. She walks into the forest with the girls giggling, she happily skips into the darkness not hearing the girls anymore, she starts calling her crushes name but she hears nothing but the trees leaves in the wind, she was a little afraid was the wind was growing stronger. "Are you here, I'm really happy you feel the same way." "Really your happy that I'm about to eat you little mouse." Yunie is frozen from hearing a deep voice with a hiss, her ears twitched telling her she's in danger, she doesn't dare to turn around cuz she knows for sure what it is. "Aren't you going to scream or run little mouse." She wanted to run but if she did, she will be as good as dead, so she had to try and reason with it. "No, I'm not mister snake." The snake was a little taken aback by her response. "Interesting." That was said with a long hiss, he circles around her and she was terrified to see this creature face to face, he was differently a snake his scales were a light blue and dark blue under is belly his saliva was dripping blue, everything screamed deadly around him, his eyes glisten at the mouse, he was very interested in this beautiful mouse, he's never seen a mouse like her before. He's always thought mice were like rats but Yunie was different, he lifts up his tail stroking her cheek feeling her soft fur against his scales, Yunie was nervous feeling this slimy snake was caressing her, he must think she's a toy. "How pretty." Yunie was shocked to hear him compliment her, he gets even closer wrapping himself around her, she even smells sweet. He thought, she was struggling to try to get out of his coils but he tightens a bit not enough to hurt her. "Let me go!" She starts crying afraid if he's going to eat her but he just wanted her company. "I just want to play with you little mouse." He tells her as he slithers further into the forest. "Snake!" The snake looks behind him seeing humans with guns. "Oh my God kill it it's going to bite us." The snake and mouse were frozen, but Yunie thought this would be her chance to get away, prys herself out of the snake's coils. The snake was a little sad and sees that the humans have a gun pointed at him, Yunie looks back in horror, they're going to kill him, she thought. She can't let them kill him he didn't do anything, shaking her head she keeps running but runs straight to the guy holding the gun. "What the hell!" Yunie bites on his hand making him drop the gun to the ground but she didn't see the hand that smacked her into a tree, the snake was speechless seeing that the mouse came back and saved him. "Fucking disgusting rat!" He was about step on her but the snake strikes at his leg making him fall back screaming, his friends run away as the snake picks up the mouse and slithers away from the forest. He was inches away from the mouse village, he didn't know how to thank her other than bringing her home. "Thank you for saving me." He slithers away as he hears mice approaching them. "Yunie!" He watches as all the mice surround her, one of them being a male mouse holds her tightly in his arms, the snake was relieved that she was taken care of but there was a sharp pain in his chest as he watches the male mouse take her away. "Yunie..." He said to himself slithering back to the forest hoping that he will see her again.

It's been months since Yunie last saw the snake, the mouse she has a crush on started to notice her but she wasn't all that interested anymore she wanted to know if the snake made it out ok and she wanted to thank him for saving her. The jealous girl mice were spying on her, they wanted her gone. "How dare she come back." "Yeah not only that Luke is starting to like her." They thought up an even more dangerous plan that might actually get her killed.

Yunie was outside her house enjoying the nice cool nights looking at the clouds go by she could've sworn she saw one of them shaped like a snake, she shakes her head repeatedly. "Ah, he's a snake why can't I get him out of my head." Yunie's ears twitch when she hears screaming. "Help snake!" Snake it must be him, Yunie rushes over to the screams seeing no one there. "Hello!" Yunie looks around seeing nothing but darkness. "Hello love." Yunie looks behind her seeing her crush Luke leaning up against a tree. "Luke, what are doing here?" He looks at her with indifferent eyes. "Oh just enjoying the nice night." He was acting strange, he wasn't the same guy you had a crush on. "Yunie you didn't return my feelings, I've been in love with you since you came to the village." Yunie didn't notice, she felt guilty. "Luke there you are." It's one of the nice girls that told her Luke was waiting for her outside the forest, Luke and her start kissing making Yunie want to vomit. "Well this is goodbye." What does he mean- before she can finish, someone hits her on  the back of her skull knocking her out in the process.