The Party Begins Nope?

Yunie sees all the servants preparing for the the party, she's feels a little nervous of all the commotion going on, she walks over to Hugo playing on his phone he noticed her but continue playing, he does want to go to her but he really wants to beat the level he's playing, Kain runs past her holding a giant cake it looked so pretty she really wanted to taste it, Ruin and Gillter were hanging up chandeliers, they sparkle like twinkling star lights, one of the servants is aurgering with Knight about the party invitations. "I'm telling you you can't invite that female Naga." The little snake man servant trembled at Knight's loud voice. "But master Theodore instructed that we invite all of the royal Naga this evening." Yunie thought where did Theodore go, you didn't see him this morning, you wanted to thank him for saving your life, the thought of being poisoned made you scared out of your mind, you wondered who could have done that to you, you don't have any enemy's let alone friends Sato wouldn't allow you to have friends. "For the last time don't invite her here got it!" Knight storms off the leaving the poor snake man terrified, Knight walks past Yunie, looking at her for a moment his eyes change from anger to gentle, Yunie was confused and watched him walk down the hall. "Geez that guy never seems to calm down." You jumped when you heared a deep voice behind you quickly turn to see an older handsome man with the same eyes as Kain and Hugo.

" You jumped when you heared a deep voice behind you quickly turn to see an older handsome man with the same eyes as Kain and Hugo

He noticed Yunie and smiles excitedly. "Yunie just the girl I'm looking for!" She nervously laughs. "I'm sorry your Felix right, Hugo and Kain told me so much about you." He looks confused then smiles wickedly. "Really, well like you heard I'm Felix the older brother of Hugo and Kain." He kisses Yunie's hand so looks away blushing up a storm, She nervously takes her hand back. "Nice to meet you." Felix chuckles at her red face makes him licks his lips, Yunie flinched. "Oh sorry, you just look so adorable." He backs away from her smiling. "Well I gotta go find Theodore nice meeting you Yunie." He winks at her when he turns away, she feels so weird after meeting him. "Hey don't fall in love with him now little cutie." Yunie panics when she hears Ruins voice behind her. "Ruin right?" She asked him and he pouts. "Already forgetting me that hurts Yunie." He ruffles her hair, she tries to fix it but then Giltter shows up looking disappointed. "Yunie your not even dressed for the party!" He grabs her hand and drags her away, Yunie panicked. "Where are you taking me!" Ruin laughs like crazy. "Take it easy on her Giltter she's not a doll."

Gillter drags me into his room and I gotta say it's so girly, he starts digging into his closet throwing me dress after dress after dress. "Try those on and then I'll do your make up and hair." I'm so confused what does a snake man want me to dress up all fancy i understand it's a party but does it have to be a royal party!? "Come on we only two hours before the guests arrive." I can't change in front of him, I clinch into the dress nervous. "What's wrong?" He glances at me worried holding the dress in front of me, my face flushes red. "I can't change in front of you." I tell him honestly, he stares at me blushes he drops the dress then starts giggling, his tail wraps around him himself. "You are just adorable ok ok, I'll go I'll wait outside." He giggles like crazy leaving out of the room slamming the door, I sigh finally getting undressed.

I see Giltter giggling to himself outside his room, this pisses me off. "Hey Giltter what are you giggling about over there." He's eyes are his snake color, oh no did he find a new doll or something. "Oh Knight I didn't noticed you there." He tries to hold in his giggles, looking at me with a goofy grin. "Yeah whatever have you see Yunie Theodore finally came back and is looking for her." Giltter doesn't stop giggling it's almost like he's possessed this has got to be from his sickness. "Alright move I'll go get your meds in your room." He doesn't stop laughing, I barge into the room and freeze my nose starts bleeding, i see Yunie naked, really naked only the dress around her thighs I can sees all of her! She screams really loud, I panic tackling her to the ground putting my hand over her mouth she keeps screaming. "Shit shut up I'm sorry!" She gets up showing me more of her  naked body, my nose explodes, I wrap my tail around her coving her body, I feel dizzy from blood lost. "What the hell is going on here!?" Theodore rushes into the room, looking at me then Yunie she's crying being wrapped in my coils, Theodore quickly punches me in the face making me realise Yunie, she runs into the closet hiding and screaming, Theodore's snake form appears and he's really angry. "Can you explain to me ehy is Giltter a giggling mess and Yunie is completely naked!" I get up whipping the blood from my nose, I explain it to him. "Giltter was giggling luke crazy so I came to get his meds then-" I stop there looking at the closet, Theodore sighs and walks to the nightstand getting the pills. He stands by the door glaring at me, I flinched. "You handle this!" He slams the door leaving me alone with Yunie, what does he mean by handle this?

AN
I'm sorry I haven't been writing much I've been working late at night for the holidays thank you so much for waiting ^_^