The Grandson Of Nagesai

I can't believe Knight is awake but he forgot about me only me, what am i going to do. "Yunie?" Hugo appears and runs over to me worried. "Are you ok where's Knight?" I shake my head, i dont want to talk about him. "That bastard." Hugo carries me bridle style and takes me to his room. "It's alright Yunie I'm sure he'll be back." I start sobbing again, Hugo hugs me petting my head. "Yunie it's ok-" i push him away angry. "It's not ok Knight doesn't remember me, he forgot about me!" Hugo grabs my hands and pulls me into his arms again. "I heard from Theodore, Knight i can't believe he forgot about you but Yunie." He hugs me tighter wrapping his coils around us, i feel so much better having Hugo wrap me up in his coils. "Knight may have forgotten you but you can bet you can make him remember you again." He smiles kissing my forehead gently, Hugo really is a protective brother. "Thank you Hugo your so kind." He pouts and kisses my cheek this time. "I hate seeing you cry and i think it's about time you have to head to work miss Hostess." I blush at that and he gives me another squeeze. "Alright thank you Hugo." He taps his cheek demanding i give him a kiss on the cheek. "Such a child." I giggle and kiss his cheek anyway. "Recharged now." He chuckles and leads me out of his room, we spot Knight completely covered in scratches and mud. "What the hell happened to you?" Hugo asked him while Knight is whipping his jacket. "My bike's break wasn't working and landed in a ditch." Knight glares at us and i look away from him. "Yunie wasn't it?" He walks up to me and stands in front of me, he's so tall that he blocks the suns rays coming from windows, he takes off his jacket and shirt making see his half naked body, god he's so sexy its blinding.

 "Yunie wasn't it?" He walks up to me and stands in front of me, he's so tall that he blocks the suns rays coming from windows, he takes off his jacket and shirt making see his half naked body, god he's so sexy its blinding

"Seriously Knight she's not a maid." Hugo swipes the clothes and tosses it, Knight angrily grabs Hugo by the collar. "The fuck Hugo, why are you defending this human." Hugo's eyes turn into slits and hisses at Knight. "Never call her that again, she's family whether you like it or not!" Knight clicks his tongue and walks away, i miss the old Knight but i have to try and get along with this knight.

Nag so annoying, she makes my fucking head hurt, but why does my body feel warm when im around her. "Oh Knight there you are." Theodore walks up to me holding up a nice wrapped box. "Can you get this to Yunie, Kain made her lunch and she forgot it." What the hell? "The hell i will, why can't you get it to her?" Theodore sighs heavily. "I don't have time and I'm late for work since your not doing anything get it to her." He shoves the box at me walking away. "She's had a hard time as it is thanks to you." I look back at him and he slams the door, Nag damn it so fucking annoying!

I'm so tired and really don't want to go to work but i have to take of this Hotel for all the Naga's here, being around the Naga's no one notices im a human except for the staff Theodore gave me a fake tail that makes it so I'm Naga to it's super uncomfortable but he doesn't want me to get found out or eaten to say the least, this Hotel is enormous, huge beds and baths for all Naga of every species, there's casino and indoor pools and heating rooms for them to relax there's even a hotspring this place is paradise. "Miss Yunie." One of the staff girls comes up to me and smiles. "Yes, please make it quick." I don't mean to sound mean but I'm to stress about the whole Knight thing, ever since i left the house, I've been so depressed not just because of Knight but my family and Sato being a Naga. The staff girls giggles and smiles at me. "Well we have a very important guest visit us." A guest who could it be, i never got any word of this, i frown. "Who is this important guest?" All the staff maid's squeal and giggle like fangirls. "It's Nagesai's Grandson Prince Orochi." Really I've thought he would come here, i mean this is his Hotel and everything. "He's just like his grandfather an albino Naga." "No way he's way out of our league." I listen to the staff girls talk amongst eachother but then i spot Knight walking up to us angry as always but he's also blushing holding a box up to me, im a little taken aback. "You forgot your lunch, Theodore asked me to bring it to you." Theodore did? The staff girls are squealing again but this time there was a Naga guy with white hair and golden eyes with 2 attends, he looks my way and his eyes widen, he quickly slithers in front of me and pushes knight away from us, Knight gets thrown to the ground, the white haired Naga he was gorgeous. "Your the new Hostess, i never would have imagined a human female can be a host in my hotel." He grins sticking out his tongue, Im so shocked that this Naga found out i was human, Knight wasn't surprised though he was pissed that he was knocked to the ground but he stays there, probably not to anger the royal Naga. "Interesting a human with the scent of a Naga." He sniffs me more with his tongue and makes circles around me. "Such a sweet scent, it's decided." Everyone around us is curious as Orochi shouts. "I'm going to make her my bride." Almost all the Naga's around us skin start peeling I'm shocked as well, all the staff girls squeal with delight. "Your highness you can't be serious, she's a commenor." Orochi hisses at his attendants. "She's an experience, I've never met a human female let alone one that isn't afraid of Naga's." He takes my hands in his. "What is your name my little serpent?" "Y-Yuine." I stutter and he kisses my both hands. "What a beautiful name for my bride." Then he takes me in his coils, Knight watches pissed of course, he doesn't do anything as the Prince rips the collar of my shirt, my neck and chest is exposed, what the hell is he doing! "Ah i see you've been marked multiple times but i can fix that, oh but not only that you have the essence of another Naga, you are a very interesting being." He chuckles as he puts his lips on my neck, I'm so terrified i can't even move. "This might hurt a little." Knight's eyes widen when the Prince transforms into his full Naga form with horns and royal clothing, everyone around us awes at him. "Oh my Nag are we witnessing the royal marking!" The staff girls squeal even more, he gently nuzzles my neck. "Yunie your mine now, you will forget every Naga that marked you." He whispers in my ear making me shiver, i look over to Knight and every memory i had with him flashed before my eyes, tears start to come down, he looks over at me and smile at him with tears in my eyes. "It was fun Knight, thank you." I whisper to myself so he didn't have to hear me but he did, the Prince bites into my neck, all the love and memories of Knight was ripped away from me everything, Knight stares at us as tears fall from his eyes, he felt pain in his heart and soul, the Knight that marked Yuine was gone completely, everyone claps and cheers as the Prince lets go of my neck, he takes off his robe and drapes it around me, i felt a little dizzy after that but other than that i feel relieved like all the depression is gone. "Your going to feel a little bit weak after the marking my wonderful bride." The Prince nuzzles my cheek, i couldn't help but laugh, this new feeling feels good it feels right, I'm so happy.

Slight lemon warning 🍋

The Prince and his attends and Knight follow us home and the Theodore and everyone jump at the news that I'm married to the Prince now, Theodore couldn't be prouder, Hugo was happy i was happy and hugs me. "Yunie you look really happy." Hugo whispers in my ear. "I will be living here for now on my beautiful bride and i will need the biggest room in this house." I giggle and he laughs with me as we head into my room, He sneaks up behind me and kisses my neck where he left his mark. "I'm so happy to have you as my bride Yunie." He's so cute, i kiss his forehead and he blushes clearing his throat. "Enough of that, my dear i want to hear everything about you and how you came to this house." He sits on the bed and takes my hand kissing it, now its my turn to blush. "So cute like a little garden snake." He wraps his tail around waist bring me closer, his eyes look seductive. "Mating with you would take days, i need you now my Queen." He kisses my lips gently slowly lays my on the bed. "Tell me everything as i ravage you." He starts kissing me from neck to my chest, he doesn't give me a chance to protest. "My mother sold me to the Naga brothers ahhh." He bites my breast licking the blood that spilled. "Your mother sounds terrible." He continues to lick my breast. "My brother ahh was abusive to me everyday ahh mm." He chuckles licking more of my breast. "Such sweet sounds my lovely serpent Queen makes, continue." He starts rubbing my thighs with his tail. "Then i met the ahh brothers and they took me ahh mm in!" He squeezes my thighs harder kissing the base of my navel. "Ive heard enough, i can't control myself." He presses his lips harder on my not giving me a chance to breathe, he uses his tail slips into my pussy gently pumping in and out making me into a moaning mess, he takes off his robe showing his amazing build.

"Yunie I'm going to make you the most beautiful bride in all of Naga history

"Yunie I'm going to make you the most beautiful bride in all of Naga history." He shows his two erect penises their so white matching the colors of his scales, i couldn't resist, i suck on both of them failing miserably, he chuckles holding on my legs up. "So adorable one at a time love." I did what he tells and suck on his penises one at a time and he starts licking my pussy. "Yes my sweet serpent ahh thats it ahhhh!" Im so worried that the Naga brothers can hear us moaning like crazy. "I'm going to cum take all my offsprings into your mouth ahhhhhh!" He cums in my mouth, it tasted like sweet honey, we both lay on the bed panting, he cuddles me wrapping his coils around us as we drift off to sleep.

Why does my heart feel like its been ripped out of my chest, why did i cry there. "Knight you ok?" Theodore is worried about me. "Yeah just fine i guess." What is wrong with me, Hugo comes up to me and punches me in the face. "You fucking Idiot you lost your chance you'll never get another chance ever!" He runs into his room and Ruin and Glitter look away from me. "You screwed up Knight." "You definitely let Yunie go." What the hell are they talking about lose Yunie i barely knew her at all! "Their right Knight, Yunie belongs to the Prince now, once they mate she will be the Queen of all Naga's." Theodore leaves and suddenly my head starts hurting blur images pop into my head and distorted voices. "You...ate...me." "I...know...you...can't...forgive...me...for touching...you...but.......just...this...once let me...touch...you..." My head is pounding like crazy, like its splitting in two.
"The hell?"

Vampy: Oh is Knight starting to remember and this mystery Prince appears out of nowhere and takes Yunie away from him, is he going to take it, found out in the next chapter ^_^