Scales Over Fur

Hugo was slithering back and forth in a pacing motion. "He hasn't called or text it's been day's." Saji was behind him also worried, Yunie hasn't come back neither has Knight or Jasper. "I'm calling him!" Hugo starts dialing Jasper's number after the fish fee rings Jasper answers in a nervous voice. "Oh hey Hugo what's up?" Hugo was so angry thay he wanted to bite the poor wolf. "What do you mean!? Is Yunie and Knight ok!?" Hugo can hear Jasper whimpering in the background. "Yes their fine and also not fine they mated a few days ago." Hugo nearly dropped the phone. "What to do mean mated are they bonded is she pregnant!?" Jasper really wanted to hang up but probably would get bit by Hugo when they get back. "No no she's not and they haven't finished the session so she wouldnt get pregnant so they're fine." Hugo sighs annoyed. "I can't believe Knight mated with her but never finished the session." Knight was there sitting on the livingroom couch with Yunie watching Jasper talk on the phone, he can hear their conversation and Yunie is cuddling up against Knight trying to get his attention, Knight was a little worried but can understand he made a mistake but he still loves Yunie, Yunie was about to leave but Knight kisses her pulling her into a hug the kiss was deep, Yunie eyes widen like dinner plates Knight smirks giving her a little kiss on the nose. "Hi there." Yunie blushes and looks away from him. "Um hi." Yunie was stuttering and quickly runs out of the room, Knight chuckles. "Jasper what happened?" Jasper zoned out watching Yunie and Knight that he forgot Hugo was still on the phone. "Oh um Knight and Yunie..." Hugo sighs. "I'm coming over there!" Jasper starts panicking nearly dropping the phone. "No you don't need to do that, we can handle this ourselves." Hugo groans in the phone, Jasper whimpers. "I'll be there in 3 hours, Jasper you better be prepared if anything-" The phone cuts off, Jasper looks over at Knight with a terrified face. "Hugo was never like this he must be worried about us huh?" Jasper nods, Knight gets up and goes over him. "It ok Hugo not that bad he'll forgive you trust me." Jasper smiles gently. "Your right i still like him but will he like me?" Knight laughs. "Probably not." Jasper growls showing his teeth. "You bastard!" Knight laughs even harder at Jasper's angry face he looked like a puppy when you take away his toy. "Ceddrick!" Knight and Jasper jump at the fake Nagesai voice. "Ceddrick!" The fake Nagesai brusts inside the livingroom with angry eyes glaring stright at Knight. "Where's all the Tofu I brought home their's none in the fridge!?" Knight was confused but Jasper steps in. "Oh it must still be in the plane." The fake Nagesai was shocked. "No i needed them for the feast we're having!" Knight was concerned what feast could he be talking about? "Nevermind I'll order more, you two guard the house until i get back." He points at Knight and Jasper, they nod and leave the room. The fake Nagesai was angry he could smell Yunie's scent on them. "Yunie, your in for a world of punishment."

~Warning 🍋🐍🐺~
I can't believe Knight just kissed me like that it was so embarrassing, oh i just remembered being under the snow with him, i can't stop blushing. "Yunie?" I turn around and see Knight there with Jasper they smile at me. "Guess we're going to have the house to ourselves." No way this is going to be even more embarrassing. "Hey it's not so bad we're here to protect you." Jasper pets my head and i felt relieved. I follow them to the kitchen and Jasper starts digging. "Wonder if they have anything go to eat." Knight stands behind me. "Hey." I look up and see he's beautiful red eyes, he smiles gently booping my nose. "Your so cute." That made my heart jump but i kiss his nose which makes him blush. "And your so hot." He leans in to kiss me but we hear Jasper in the back of the kitchen. "Hey i found liquor in the pantry." He takes out a huge bottle of blue liquid. "I don't remember the last time drank." Knight walks past me and i follow him over to Jasper and he takes a big gulp of the liquor his eyes widen like a cat's. "Whoa that's awesome!" Jasper does the same and he howls with excitement. "Oh yeah baby that's the stuff!" He wags his tail and starts giving me the bottle.  "Hey Yunie you should try some." I hesitate for a minute. "Um I've never drank before." Knight's eyes change into slits and transforms into his Naga form and takes a sip of the liquor and slithers up to me. "Knight what are you mm!" He kisses me but this kiss was hot. Jasper cat whistles. i felt the alcohol burning my throat, he lets go giving me a smirk. "Tasty." He licks his lips, i blush looking away. "That was so hot my turn!" Jasper rushes towards me in his half wolf form and tackles me to the floor kissing me. "Mmm!?" Knight starts laughing almost falling over. "Don't hurt her wolf she's a human." I can feel Knight's tail wrap around me and Jasper, he's still kissing me but my lips are shut so he's just mashing his lips on mine. "Are you guy's drunk!?" They chuckle laughing. "Yunie you look so tasty." They say in unison then Knight and Jasper starts licking each side of my ears. "Ahh stop guys this is wrong!" I try to struggle out and finally Knight lets us go but he drinks more of the liquor and starts ripping off his clothes and Jasper does the same. "It's hot in here!" I cover my eyes and they stare at me like hungry animals. "Yunie..." They tackle me down licking my face and ears. "Guys stop!" They don't listen its like their possessed and Knight starts purring like a cat while Jasper softly growls still licking me. "Your so sweet for a human." Jasper turns my face over and kisses me but this time sticking his tongue in my mouth and my mind was going wild he had a really thick tongue. "Hey quick hogging her to yourself." Knight turns my head to face him and he kisses me with his tongue in my mouth but Jasper's tail was wagging and he started biting off my clothes until my breast were exposed. "Wow they look like pink marshmallows!" He starts licking them and then biting them leaving marks as Knight was still kissing me using his tail to rup against my pussy. "Human flesh so tasty." He licks my nipples making me moan. "Ahh stop Jasper stop." Knight starts to insert his tail inside me pumping in and out, i moan with every thrust. "Ahh Knight ahh stop." Jasper was getting bored and starts licking my pussy as Knight continues. "Mmm so juicy." Knight glares at Jasper. "No fair let me have a taste!" Jasper then kisses Knight as Knight's red giant penises rub against my back while Jasper's penis while big can't compare to Knight's is oozing precum, im going to cum i can't take it anymore! "Ahh ahh ahhhh!" I came and Knight and Jasper are really going at it their sucking eachother's mouths dripping with a saliva, Knight takes out his tail he's above me while Jasper is rubbing against my leg. "Yunie i love you." Knight kisses me and starts rubbing against my pussy with his penis he's about to insert when the door slams open. "What the Nag!?" Hugo is standing there red as a tomato but that wasn't from blushing no it was pure anger. "Knight! Jasper your both dead!" Hugo what is he doing here!? "Hugo!"

Vampy: Well it seems that Hugo has come to join the party, sorry for not updating lately I'll start updating more also please try out my Quotev.

https://www.quotev.com/VampyVex1208

Also i have a bunch of new stories I've been working on hope you all enjoy thank you for all the support and see you in the chapter ^_^