What the Fox!?

:Warning 🍋🐍🐺:

"Knight! Jasper! your both dead!" Hugo wraps around them squeezing them as they gasp for air, Jasper whines struggling. "What is wrong with you both  taken advantage of her like this, your both wishing for death!" Yunie tries to stop him by pulling on his tail. "They didn't hurt me Hugo it's something in that bottle!" Hugo looks over at the spilled blue liquid on the floor. "Don't make up excuses Yunie, these bastards are dead!" Knight wraps his tail around Hugo and then pins him down with his eyes blank and for of lust. "Oh my dear little brother, your so cute when you get mad." Hugo was petrified. "Knight what are you-" Knight kisses Hugo, Yunie covers her mouth shocked. "Whoa!" Jasper goes behind Hugo and starts licking his cheek as Knight kisses him, this is insane! Yunie was concerned about all this that bottle must be some sort of aphrodisiac, Knight lets go of Hugo and he was in a daze with his snake tongue hanging out, Jasper nuzzles against Hugo and starts nibbling his ears. "Hugo you don't know how long I've waited for this." Hugo moans as Jasper rubs his furry hands on his his scaly chest, ripping off his shirt. "Enough ahh, Jasper mm." Knight walks up to you but then his eyes turn white and collapses. "Knight, Knight!" Yunie screamed as Knight turns back into his human form. "What is happening!?" Jasper goes in forcibly kisses Hugo, Hugo can't believe Jasper is kissing him like this his mind was a blank as Jasper sticks his long tongue down Hugo's throat, Hugo whimpers as Jasper pins him to the floor still kissing, Jasper starts rubbing up against Hugo's tail making Hugo moan, he never imagined how soft Jasper's fur was, Jasper takes both of Hugo's penises and rubs them against his. "Hugo, Hugo..." Jasper was panting between rubs, Hugo was frailing his tail everywhere, he couldn't control himself he was extremely sensitive, his moans become louder, he can't believe that he's hearing himself, Jasper was about to insert himself inside, Hugo can feel him trying to get through his back door but Hugo punches him in the stomach knocking him out. "I'm not going to be bottom you stupid wolf once you wake up your in for a world of punishment." Yunie was confused and sees Jasper turning back into his normal self. "Finally their unconscious." Hugo picks up Jasper and Knight like a sack of potatoes. "I'll take them to their room, I'll help you clean up after." Yunie watches him slither down the hallway as the front door opens, the fake Nagesai was holding a bunch of bags full of Tofu. "I can't believe we ran out of Tofu and had to leave to buy-" The fake Nagesai sees Yunie sitting on the floor with the blue bottle spilled all over the floor. "Please tell me you didn't drink that!" The fake Nagesai runs over to her setting down all the bags kneeling down in front of her, she was confused and shocked. "Hey, you ok honey?" He hugs her trying to calm her down and slowly pets her head. "That bottle is an aphrodisiac meant for fox demons, it was an old treasure from my father." Yunie felt bad about it but the fake Nagesai just smiles. "It's alright, i was meaning to get rid of it anyway." He starts cleaning up the floor as Yunie looks at him, she felt someone strange in her body,  hot like boiling lava, the fox looks at her and blushes seeing her expression. "So you have drank it." She crawls over to him and pounces on him like a lion catching its prey. "Yunie what are you-" She kisses him and he transforms into his fox form, Yunie doesn't notice it and continues to kiss and lick him. "I can't believe your doing this to me." The fox kisses her back and starts wagging his fluffy tail and pins her to the ground ripping off her clothes, she moans as bites and kisses her neck. "I'm going to mark you right here on this dirty floor!" Hugo comes back and angrily throws the fake Nagesai off Yunie. "What the hell are you doing to Yunie!" Hugo picks her with his tail and she becomes limp. "Yunie! Yunie!" Hugo worried starts shaking her and glares back at the fake Nagesai. "What did you do to her!" The fake Nagesai was confused as well but remembers the bottle on the floor. "She wasn't herself cuz of the aphrodisiac and my instincts kicked in." Hugo was a little surprised to see that Nagesai wasn't a Naga. "So your a Kitsune." The fake Nagesai just realized he's not in his Naga form and angrily glares at Hugo. "Well now that your mask is off, why don't you tell me who you really are?" The fake Nagesai gets up and takes off his clothes revealing a mark on his chest and stomach. "Naga marks?" He shakes his head, Hugo was shocked and the fake Nagesai turns into actual fox. "My name is Koray, i am second Prince of the Kitsune family my brother the first prince has a grudge against the wolf called Jasper, thinking that Yunie is his mate." Koray runs his paw on his stomach. "I was bitten by a wolf and can't control my transformation unless I'm a fox, my brother asked me to take her for myself but i didn't know she was part Naga." Hugo was so angry that he held Yunie in his arms protecting her from everything that's happening right now. "My brother Toku kidnapped the Naga prince Nagesai and locked him into the basement, we've been switching between being Yunie's husband, i actually like Yunie but my brother despises her because her heart belongs to that Knight Naga." Hugo relaxed a bit. "Fine first we need to get Yunie to bed and those two idiot's to wake up." Koray wags his tail. "I can help with that, my brother won't be home for a while he can't live without Tofu." Hugo huffs and walks Yunie into her room and sets her down gently, Koray jumps on the bed. "Yunie is so pretty when she's a sleep, she's just like a little serpent." Hugo grabs him by the fold of his neck, Koray yelps. "So your the nice one and your brother is the evil one?" Koray nods. "Yes my brother hates your kind and i love Naga's there so fascinating." His ears perk up and transforms into his human form and sees Knight and Jasper there angry. "J-jasper is here!?" Koray hides inside Hugo's close. "Oh no you don't you little rat!" Jasper grabs him by the tail and looks at Hugo in the eyes and blushes. "Listen Hugo-" Hugo  uses his tail to shut him up. "Spare me the sob story." Jasper whimpers and glares at the little fox. "Now you little shit, i know both you and your brother are in on this." The little fox trembles. "Y-yes my brother Toku wants to kill you and your mate Yunie!" Knight looks over at Yunie and looks over at Hugo concerned. "What happened to her?" Hugo sighs and slaps Knight in the face with his tail. "She's like this cuz a stupid aphrodisiac you all decided to drink!" Knight rubs the sore spot on his face and wraps around her hugging her protectively, Hugo angrily sighs and punches the wall near him. "Damn it i never wanted any of this to happen, Knight i can't believe you! You refused her as a mate and now her heart is all confused, i hope she finds a better mate then you!" Hugo storms out of the room, Knight was thinking Hugo is right all he ever does is hurt Yunie but he can't let her go, Jasper whimpers and lets go of the little fox Koray. "Jasper I'm sorry this turned out like this but i promise i don't want anything to happen to Yunie." Jasper picks him up and pets his head. "Yeah i know you little runt so where's Toku?" Koray whimpers and shakes his head. "He's in the basement with the real Nagesai." Jasper growls and turns over to Knight who was still holding onto Yunie after to let her go. "Knight i have to solve some family issues you take care of Yunie." He doesn't say anything.

Jasper heads down stairs into the basement and hears Toku talking. "So the time is almost here once Koray comes back with the Tofu i will consume you and take your Naga powers." Jasper was shocked and looks down at Koray. "Is this true!?" Koray looks away not wanting to look him in the eye. "Well..."

:Vampy: Who thinks Koray is a bad fox will he betray Jasper, will Yunie wake up or will Knight will actually let her go?

Find out in the next chapter! ^_^