Day And Knight?!

Yunie walks out of Knights room crying her eyes out, she trusted Knight she can not believe she actually liked him. "My poor little Yunie why are you crying?" Ruin was there leaning against the wall grinning, Yunie is pissed. "You bastard you left me there to die and then I got eaten by Knight!" He acts sorry, showing her puppy dogs eyes well snake eyes. "I'm sorry I was going to get help to save you but Knight stepped in and did something horrible to you." He hugs her close as she cries in his shoulder. "I thought Knight and me were getting along." He pets her head smiling wiping her tears away with his hands, he sways his tail back and forth happily, their right by Knights door and Ruin knows Knight can hear them. "Well Yunie Knight isn't a Nag to be around with he has a very bad temper." Yunie nods snuggling against Ruins chest, he chuckles at her boldness. "There, there my dear Yunie, I'll make everything all better trust me." Yunie looks at him with tears still on her face Ruin kisses her tears away, Yunie starts to smile a little feeling comfortable with him can she start to like him and forget about Knight? "Thank you Ruin."

Hugo sees Yunie hugging Ruin crying her eyes out. "What did Knight do?" Hugo glares at Knight's door then at Ruin evil smiling face, what is he thinking? He looks over at them hugging even more, Ruin even wraps his tail around her waist bringing her closer to him. "Yunie you want to go back to the party?" She nods snuggling against him, he chuckles licking lips. "Let us be off." He whispers in her ear making her shiver from his hot breath, he carries her like a princess walking down the hall to the party, Hugo sighs feeling a little angry but he smiles laughing a little. "Well at least she seems happy with Ruin." Hugo doesn't excepts this at all but he cares about her, Hugo knocks on Knight's door, Knight answers the door only peeking his head out, looking all depressed his skin is peeling. "Seriously?" Hugo pushes the door opened, seeing his entire room is coated with black spay paint. "Your really going to go through this again!?" Knight falls to the floor slithering under his bed. "Leave me alone." Knight hisses at him, Hugo sighs angrily wishing Theodore was here. "Ruin is with Yunie now." Knight ignores him. "He's probably going to make her his mate." Knight doesn't look at him. "Yunie is yours isn't she? isn't that what you said stupid Nag!" Knight was confused was Hugo was there when he ate her? "I hate talking but I'll do anything for Yunie, you better figure yourself out!" Hugo slams the door leaving Knight to think, Knight gets out from under the bed, his scales bristle with fear thinking that Yunie never wants to see him again, he can't forget about how she tasted when he kissed her, he feels really guilty about all this, Knight gets up and punches the wall next to him making a hole in the wall. he then rips all his skin off. "I'm not going to let Ruin take her from me!" Knight leaves the room leaving his discarded skin on the floor, it start to twitch and hiss making weird noises, slowly the skin snake starts to stand up right, growing human skin then a snake tail, it grows hair and  scales to a midnight blue color. He looked like an exact twin of Knight, the Knight twin walks into the bathroom admiring himself, he stops and looks at the tub it has a very intoxicating smell. "Mmm what a sweet scent." He looks over at the bed then the door sniffing more of the mysterious scent. "Oh so thats where it is." He smirks  showing his sharp teeth.  

 "Oh yeah i'm really enjoying this

 "Oh yeah i'm really enjoying this." He takes Knights clothes then, he swiftly walks out of the room bumping into Theodore carrying a bunch of books, he drops all the books on the floor. "Knight what the hell." The twin Knight is confused, staring at the glasses wearing Naga. "Your talking to me?" Theodore groans annoyed fixing his glasses. " Well who else am i talking_" Theodore stops talking when he sees Knight's new Appearance. "Well you look even more ridiculous, when that time you went through your goth phase." The Twin Knight only tilts his head confused. "I have no idea what your talking about Nag." Theodore is dumbfound. "Seriously enough with that help me pick up these books, Yunie has to learn to read these soon." The twin Knight helps him pick up the books only to drop them again when he smells the scent again. "Knight!" The twin Knight runs into the ballroom searching for the scent. "Where is it?" He sees Ruin and Yunie dancing, His new heart starts to hurt him. "Why does my chest hurt so much." he clinches his chest, staring at Yunie, his heart starts pounding. "Its the girl." The twin Knight rushes over to her grabbing her arm but so does the real Knight. "Knight?!" Yunie looks at the twin Knight. "And Knight?!" Knight looks at himself shocked Ruin is also shocked, the two Knight's stare at each other still holding on to Yunie's arms, but then the twin Knight pulls Yunie to him wrapping his tail around her waist bring her face close to him, Yunie is so terrified so lost for words, the twin Knight caresses her cheek, but the real Knight is not having it, Ruin is enjoying the show, laughing to himself. "Let Yunie go!" Knight tries to take Yunies hand but the twin Knight slapped it away with his tail. "Don't you touch her!" Knight pulls back, rubbing his palm. "You can't have her, i wont let you have her!" Knight his confused, hes fighting himself and the only thing thats keeping him from Yunie is himself. "Yunie." The twin Knight kisses her deeply making Ruin and Knight turn red. "I havent done that yet." Ruin wipes his face jealous. "W-what the hell me!" The twin Knight holds on to her tighter almost making her gasp for air. "This is no fun." Ruin sulks slithering away, Knight growls pushing the other Knight into the table taking Yunie in his embrace, Yunie is still a lost for words. "Yunie i'm so sorry please forgive me for this." Knight hugs her more tightly Yunie slowly starts to hug him back but the twin Knight grabs her and hugs her and also hugging the real Knight. "Let her go me!" The twin Knight shakes his head. "Dont want to, shes mine to." Yunie feels annoyed being sandwiched by these two, where did this Knight come from? The twin Knight glares at the real Knight. "Im not you! im Day and your Knight we will never be one again!" Be one again what did he mean?

AN

Hey everyone sorry i havent been writting much ive been working late nights and never had time but thank you all for your support and to those who won the contest, follow me and ill write your a story where you go on trip with your favorite Naga, the winner who voted more will get to go on a date with Ruin, Thank you all so much!

A New Knight?! what is Yunie going to do with two Knights? how did twin Knight became to be, will the real Knight be able to protect Yunie from himself?