We're Not Mates Yet...

I wake to Knight staring at me with his red colored eyes, he smiles gently kissing my forehead. "Good morning mate." I almost forgot we did that it was so embarrassing to remember, he wraps his tail around my waist bringing me closer to him, his hair and clothes were messed up and i was surprised that he was one of the attendants Ceddrick, Knight looks at me serious. "Yunie your ex-husband is a fox demon." He tells me serious, i can't believe this but wait where's the real Nagesai? "If you're wondering where the real Nagesai is, i have no clue either." He rests my head on his chest i hear his heart beat pretty fast, i never thought in my whole life i would be with Knight. "Knight do you remember everything now?" He pets my head. "Bits and pieces but i always see you in my head everytime I close my eyes." I blush at that and he kisses my forehead again. "My heart always wanted to be with you Yunie." My face felt super hot and he rolls over so he's hovering over me, it's so embarrassing seeing his sexy face, i cover my face and he chuckles. "Am I that gross to you?" He licks my cheek with his snake tongue leaving a trail of his saliva. "Eww Knight!" He laughs and continues to lick my face but then we hear something above us and it starts to dig its way through the tunnel, it was a large black wolf with piercings? "Knight I've been looking all over for-" His ears perk up and his cheek turn red and he covers his face with his paws. "Oh my Dog put some clothes on!" Knight immediately covers me with his tail and hisses. "What the hell Jasper what are you doing here!?" That's Jasper!? Oh my god im so embarrassed, my cheeks start to burn, Jasper still looking away growls. "What the hell do you mean I've been looking for you two for hours in the fucking blizzard!" Knight gets up with me still wrapped up in his coils, Jasper whimpers at Knight's size, he did actually get bigger. "Listen you two need to head back and act like nothing happened." Knight hisses under his breath. "I get it, i had to do this so Yunie and i wouldn't die in the blizzard." I know Knight had to do that cuz of the blizzard but i feel a little bit hurt, Knight let's me go and puts his jacket around me and looks at me with gentle eyes. "What happened between us i will always treasure it but we're not mate's yet." I felt like my heart was torn from my chest but i understood and we have to stop the fake Nagesai and find the real one. Knight holds me tightly in his arms, i feel so comfortable in his arms, Jasper clears his throat and we let go blushing. "Alright Yunie hop on my back I'll bring you back to the manison." You nod and do what he says he was really big the size of a large bear. "I'll be right behind you guys." Knight waves at you and you wave back wishing you can stay with him a little bit longer. "Alright we're out of here." Jasper jumps out the tunnel and starts running it was freezing even in the day time, i hold on to his long thick fur. "I know how it is wanting to be mates with someone." He talks to me as he runs. "You have someone you like?" I ask him and he grunts. "Yeah Hugo." I was shocked almost yelling. "You like Hugo!?" He growls still running through the tough snow. "Yes i always have." But wait didn't he try to eat Hugo, Theodore told me all about Jasper and how he lives in the forest next to us. "I'd do anything for him, i never ment to hurt him." I smile thinking that is sweet, i wonder if Hugo knows he's a very complicated to talk to and i don't think he would like a wolf as mate let alone a male. "I know what your thinking, i know it's impossible for me and him to be together." I shake my head repeatedly, why was i thinking like that? Anyone should be with the one they love like me and Knight no matter what species. "Hugo will like you to." I tell him and he whimpers but continues to run.

We finally made it to the manison and Jasper quickly transform into his human form, putting on a fake Naga tail and hiding his ears. "Alright we made it back, you have to act like nothing happened between you and Knight, the mating didn't count cuz Naga's mate for 3 days and-" I put my hand in front of him to make him stop talking. "I already know all that." I feel like I'm about to cry, he whimpers and licks my face. "Hey!?" He shakes his head and blushes. "Sorry, i couldn't help myself when i see someone sad, i have to comfort them its a Dog thing you wouldn't understand!" He turns away opening the front door and there was the fake Nagesai waiting for me. "Yunie!" He tackles me kissing my cheek repeatedly, i felt disgusted being in his embrace. "I'm so happy your ok, you look tired let's get you to bed." I look over to Jasper as the Nagesai takes me away, Knight returns in his Ceddrick disguise, I really want to run to him.

I watch as Yunie is taken away by the fake Nagesai, my scales bristle with anger. I shouldn't have let her go we could've stayed in there for 3 whole day's, we could be mates but i fucked up, damn it why is this so complicated!? Jasper looks at me worried and pats me on the back. "You'll get her back." I sadly smile at him and he whimpers. "Listen dude your going to be alright, Yuine loves you now doesn't that count?" I nod smiling. "I will, she's mine mate or not." I walk over to the kitchen and see Yunie there by herself, i can help but blush when i see her in a nightgown. "Knig- i mean Ceddrick what are you doing here?" She's also blushing her eyes look away from me as she stares at the ground. "I'm here to get something to-" "Yunie!" The fake Nagesai appears looking all worried. He hugs her from behind and she looked disgusted. "Yunie why did you leave, i said I was sorry!" She fakes smiles at him. "I forgive you already, I'm hungry so let me find something to eat." He slowly lets go of her looking upset but then looks at me angry. "Ceddrick cook something for Yunie, I'll be in my study." He leaves out the door leaving me and Yunie alone. "You heard the fox make me something to eat." She smiles playfully and sits on the table, I approach her and grin picking up a pan and a spatula. "As you wish mistress." I wink at her, she giggles blushing slightly, Nag she's so cute i really want to kiss her right now, will she let me? I start making her favorite breakfast pancakes, I'm not that good at making food but hopefully i mimicked Kain's cooking. She stares at me as i cook, her beautiful doe brown eyes stare right at me and i neglect the pancakes accidentally burning one of them. "Stop distracting me." She laughs. "Oh no Ceddrick you burned the pancakes." I sallow the burnt pancake and she still giggles, ugh her cuteness is to much for me, i drop the spatula wrapping my tail around her waist. "Hey you think this funny to you, I'm in disguise!" She starts rubbing my tail i can feel her soft fingers gliding on my scales, i shiver feeling the sensation go through my whole body, she looks up at me blushing still rubbing my tail, i take her chin leaning in our noses touch and she closes her eyes. I peck her cheek and she looks at me dumbfounded, i stick my tongue out at her. "Serves you right." She glares at me as I let her go and give her the finished pancakes, she eats it and smiles as she continues eating, I'm guessing my cooking isn't all that bad, i take her plate after she's done and she hugs my neck laughing. "Come on Yunie, we have to be-" She kisses my lips making me blush. "Hey you can't just-" She kisses me again and my mind is blank, oh my Nag when has she became so frisky. I kiss her back leaning against the contour. "What are you two doing?!" Jasper walks in on us and we quickly ler go blushing "Seriously you guys can let go of eachother for a second." Yunie giggles and i chuckle as Jasper growls at us. "Gross."

They didn't notice that the fake Nagesai was hiding behind a wall watching them, he was furious that he was turning into his fox form. "Disgusting Naga's." He turns away from them and goes into a secret room, where there was a small like snake was chained to the wall completely. "Well looks like this  will be the end of you Naga's."

Vampy: Hey everyone I'm so sorry for not updating enough i lost almost all my stories on this app but i managed to get it back I'm going to try and update as much as I can thank you all so much for voting my stories and all your support I'll see in the next chapter ^_^