❣️1❣️

✾

The wind was howling late at night as the peaceful family slept. The Kitten boy slept soundly in his race car bed as the wind blew the tree from one side. The branches knocking on the glass window softly, it wasn't loud enough to wake the sleeping boy.

Over the course of 18 years, Scientist have created half human and half animals that are hybrids. The people are scared of them, rumors that spread that they are rabid animals that don't deserve to be alive.

The Clifford's family do support this so when Jen Clifford got pregnant with her third child, she went to a Doctor that supports hybrids and know how to create them, he made the fetus a hybrid.

For the course of 6 years, the Clifford's have done everything to protect Michael.

They were proving a point as to hybrids are beautiful creatures that need to be kept and protected. Michael was such a sweet innocent child. He was loving and always put others happiness before his. Michael was far from harmful.

Jen never once doubted her choice to make Michael a hybrid, neither did Jace; they were so proud of what they did. Jen was so proud of her youngest son and what his 6 years of life were he was such a bright child. His speech wasn't the greatest as sometimes he would speak in the third person but that's exactly what made Michael himself, they never once made him feel like he was different.

Michael's siblings, James and Emma, loved their little brother. They knew that if something happened that they would protect him with their lives, they would do anything for Michael.

Michael still went to school with his older brother and sister. He would have to hide his Kitten ears with a beanie and his tail in his pants. He knew he was different, he wasn't dumb but he couldn't be happier with who he was because he had his family to remind him every single day that him being a hybrid just added to there love for him.

Michael only had 2 friends, he wasn't mad over that they were both amazing people to him and he loved them. Ashton and Luke are their names they would always come over for sleepovers and stuff they were such lively kids and when Michael was with them he didn't feel like he was different he felt like he was a kid and he belonged there.

The night before Michael's 7th birthday was when everything changed for the smaller boy. His whole life changed for the worse.