❣️8❣️

Well, this photo kills me ;)

Interview Tape 4

A: Subject 213 how are you feeling today?

B: I'm ok, I'm still a little bit ill

A: From the needle?

B: Yes, it made me very ill

A: That's just a side effect. How are you emotionally?

B: I'm good, now that doctor I is back

A: Good I'm glad.

B: He's very nice to me, today he brought me a notebook to write down my thoughts and to draw. The doctor is also very funny, he likes to tell me stories about his life.

A: Oh...

B: Is that bad, Doctor?

A: No... it's fine

B: Ok... may I go back to my cell now? I'm pretty tired

A: Go ahead subject 213, get some rest.

The kitten boy shook his head as beautiful giggles filled the dark and damp alleyway. The Maori told him jokes to make the younger boy laugh.

"Did he really do that?" Michael laughed.

"Yeah, he fell and broke his leg." Calum smiled at the kitten boy.

The Maori watched as Michael's ears twitched and how his tail would swing back forth.

"Hey, Calum?" Michael suddenly asked once the laughter died down.

"Yeah, Mikey?"

"I want to live in a real house," he mumbled as he was nervous Calum would get mad at him.

"Why?"

"I just want to. Do you live in a real house?"

Michael knew it was wrong to ask such direct questions, but he really wanted to live with the Maori, he wanted to live in the same house with him.

"Um- I do- I guess." Calum stuttered.

"What do you mean?"

"I do I live in a house."

"Why do you come here then?"

"Because I do. I care about you."

Michael was getting a little sad at the thought of Calum not wanting to live with Michael.

"Can I live with you, Cally?" Michael soaked with tears in his beautiful forest green eyes.

"I'm sorry Mikey, you can't come live with me," Calum spoke softly to the teary-eyed boy.

"Why not?"

"'Cause - i - i -I have dogs." Calum stuttered out.

"I like doggies, just because I'm a kitty don't mean I don't like dogs," Michael mumbled, hurt lazed his voice.

"I'm sorry Mikey. Let's not talk about this anymore, ok?"

"Ok."

For the rest of the day they talked about random things, mostly Michael's memories about his parents but it was something.

Michael was sad and hurt as his head came up with voices that told him that Calum didn't really like the kitten boy and he only stayed with him out of pity. It explained why Calum didn't want him in his house.

Michael dug his head into the Maori's chest as he inhaled. The smell of Calum filled his nose, it was beautiful, Michael couldn't get enough of the smell. "I love you, Cally," Michael mumbled into Calum's soft but toned chest.

"I love you too, Mikey." Calum smiled down at Michael.

'Not the way I love you though.' Michael thought.

Hey guys that was that chapter, hope you guys liked it.

Comment what you guys thought about it or if you have any feedback. I would appreciate it!