❣️19❣️

The green eyed boy's pupils dilated as he looked around the room weirdly. His eyesight grew in and out as he tried to focus on something. The kitten boy whimpered as his head started to pound, it felt like there was a drill being drilled into his skull.

Memories started to flash through his mind faster than he could process them. They were all with his family. His mother and sister's smile flashed through his mind. He loved his mother's smile, her picture perfect smile that could make you smile just from seeing her happy. She was just this happy person that it took a lot for her to frown. One day she saw her frown was the worst day of his life. The day where his whole family died that day will forever haunt him. The screams of his family imprinted in his mind forever. The only person who helped him through it is Calum, the love of his life.

The whimpering boy wanted Calum to be safe, he wanted Calum to be here with him. Michael wanted Calum to hold him as the pain passed.

"Please, just tell me where Cally is!" Michael cried as the people poked at his ears and tail.

"Hmm, how fascinating." Gabrielle hummed as he pulled at Michael's tail, making the younger boy yelp.

"D-Don't do that." Michael cried. The tugging at his ears growing stronger.

Gabrielle went and grabbed another needle. "We're just testing to see if this will numb you, alright Michael?" The boy nodded slightly, not wanting to be hurt anymore.

Over the course of 7 minutes, his whole body was numb. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't feel when the doctors tugged harshly on his ears and tail.

"Did you feel that, Michael?" Gabrielle said as he wrote down notes.

"W-what?" Michael asked confused. He never experienced being numb like this he was usually just mentally numb. He only had his mental state he couldn't feel any physical contact, he couldn't move. His mind was slower than usual, The boy couldn't process the things that were happening to him in his mind. The only thing that crossed his mind was the brown eyed beauty that he so hopeless fell in love with.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry, this took so long to update! Comment what you guys thought! xx