❣️18❣️

Tape interview 9

A: How are you feeling after what happened yesterday?

B: I don't know?

A: What do you mean?

B: I feel nothing.

A: Emotionally or physically?

B: I'm not sure, I just don't feel anything at all.

A: I know his death is hard on you.

B: I don't want him to be dead.

A: I know you don't...

B: Why is Doctor I dead?

A: .....

B: I can't remember

A: I think that's all the time we have for this session.

Tape  interview 9 end

The pipes leaked water down the damp concrete walls, the smell of stale air stayed in the room. A small shaking boy sat tied and blindfolded to chair in the middle of the room, his back sore and stiff from staying in that position for too long.

Noises were heard echoing down the halls, footsteps coming closer. The kitten boy's breathing became harsher. "Hello. Michael, is it?" A rough voice spoke from in front of Michael.

Michel nodded his head softly. Scared of what's going to come.

"Good, well. I'm Gabrielle, a pleasure to meet you, Michael." The kitten boys blindfold was ripped off. His eyes blurry from the sudden light. Once Michael got used to the light he looked at the man in front of him. He has short brown hair, grey eyes with glasses prompt on his nose.

"Do you know why you're here, Michael?" Gabrielle asked as he wrote down some notes on his clipboard.

"N-no, sir. I don't know." Michael stuttered as he looked around the very dimly lit room.

"Well your here because you're a hybrid," Gabrielle smirked as Michael instantly started shaking.

Michael couldn't be here! His family died to save Michael and he's stuck here either way. He's going to be tested on. Michael's eyes filled with tears. "Where's Calum?" Michael asked quietly.

Gabrielle said nothing as he wrote down on his clipboard again and nodded his head a little. The brunette mumbled some things to himself. Gabrielle set down the clipboard and grabbed a needle that was sitting on the desk full of other things Michael didn't want to know what they were used for. The brunette carefully walked over to the shaking kitten boy, cleaning up the area on Michael's arm so it wouldn't get infected. As Gabrielle grabbed the needle and stuck it into Michael's arm without a warning, "Don't jump" he warned the crying boy. "You don't want it to hurt, do you?"

Gabrielle took the needle out of Michael's arm after the liquid was transported into Michael's system. "Now I'll be back in a few minutes to check up on you. Hang tight." Gabrielle smirked as he shut the metal door, locking it on his way out. 

I'm so sorry this is soooooo late! I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway!