❣️17❣️

Literally, nobody reads this book anymore but I'm going to keep writing for those who do read.  Thank you guys who do read, it gives me a little bit of hope for this book lol. 

Michael has spent a whole week with Calum on the streets. Nobody interrupted them while they talked for hours on end.

Michael was in love with Calum. The Maori finally told the kitten boy about his family. Calum told the boy that he had a mom, a dad, and a sister. Calum told Michael that he was very into science and he used to go to school to become a scientist.

The kitten boy smiled as he imagined Calum in a white lab coat. His dark brown hair tousled. His sleepy beautiful brown eyes from not sleeping well. The boy kind of grew worried as the image in his head looked too real, like he lived through seeing his lover like that. Michael shook it off as Calum started playing with his kitten ears.

"I love you, Kitten."

"I love you too, Cally." Michael smiled brightly at the slightly taller boy. "I think you would look absolutely adorable with puppy ears."

"I don't think so, kitten." Calum laughed loudly as he kissed the boy.

"No! Seriously. You would so beautiful and cute with them."

"Whatever you say, beautiful."

Michael loved Calum's laugh so much. He loved the way that Calum's eyes would crinkle. He loved when he smiled Calum's slight dimples would show. He loved the way Calum's eyes sparkled in the sun.

One of Michael's favorite things was to listen to Calum sing to him. He loved when the Maori would just come up with random lyrics and sing them to his lover. He loved when Calum would let the kitten boy help with some songs. Michael's favorite memory of them was when Calum and Michael made a song at the top of there head as they each came up with one line and after it turned into a beautiful song that the two would sing each night under the stars.

The sunset over the couples head, memorizing colors filled the sky. Blue, purple and a little tiny bit of pink. The colors mixed together perfectly almost like they were imitating Calum and Michael as the two cuddled together watching the sunset from above. The two lovers molded perfectly together.

Once the sunset over the horizon, darkness filled the streets. The lovers lay in the darkness as they slept, waiting for the sun to rise once again, starting a brand new beautiful day.

Not once did a thought cross their minds. They never did consider that maybe, just maybe that one of the boys wouldn't see the sunrise that morning. Never seeing the beautiful start to a new day, that they would share with each other. 

Comment what you guys thought! I know its short but it will get better! Sorry for any mistakes I didn't have time to go back and read through it so there will be mistakes :)