Sam Snaps

Merry Christmas eveor if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays.
-Wildflower

"So, still got some friends on the Force. It’s Lestrade. Says they’re all coming over here right now, queuing up to slap on the handcuffs: every single officer you ever made feel like a tit, which is a lot of people." John told Sherlock as he put down his phone. Then Mrs.Hudson came up the staors with a parcel.

"Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?" She asked us. "Some chap delivered a parcel. I forgot. Marked ‘Perishable’ – I had to sign for it." I took the package from her and looks at the wax seal, showimg it to John and Sherlock who were standing behind me. "Funny name. German, like the fairytales." I open it and pull ot the contents: a burnt gingerbread man.

"Burnt to a crisp." Sher muttered. The sirens from the outside stop in front of the flat and we heard many doors shut.

"What does it mean?" John asked.

"That he is buring Sherlock." I said refering to the pool.

"Police!" We heard from downstairs as they knocked and Mrs. Hudsin wemt down to awnser it.

"You think?" John asked, going downstairs. As the police come up Sher puts on his coat in scarf.

"Sam whatever happens do not do anything illegal." Sher told me.

"I won't." I promised. Then I saw Lestrade. "Do you have a warrant?"

"Leave it, Sam." Lestrade said.

"So you do? Then let me see it." I told him.

"We have our orders, Sam." Is all he said. Then Sherlock let Lestrade cuff him. "Sherlock Holmes, I’m arresting you on suspicion of abduction and kidnapping." Does it even count if Lestrade doesn't say his actual first name?

"He's not resisting." John said, almost surprised.

"It’s all right, John." Sher reassured.

"He’s not resisting. No, it’s not all right. This is ridiculous." John said, looking at Lestrade.

"He's right, Lestrade." I agreed with John, "And te fact you don't habe a warrant makes it worse. Can't anyone see what is really going on here?! Is your crime lab really so stupid they can't do basic chemistry?! Lestrade you know Sherlock can be an ass at times but he would never hurt anyone on purpose! This is my brother trying to ruin Sher's reutation!" Sher gave me a proud smirk before the officers took him down to the police car.

"Don’t try to interfere, or I shall arrest you both." Lestrade warned us amd Donovan came in wearing a happy smirk.

"Are you done?" John asked her.

"Oh I said it." She told John.

"Hm?" He questioned.

"First time we met." She said.

"Don't bother." John dismissed.

"'Solving crimes won’t be enough. One day he’ll cross the line.' Now, ask yourself: what sort of man would kidnap those kids just so he can impress us all by finding them?" Donovan question.

"He didn't do this." I hissed at her as the Cheif Superintendant walked in.

"Donovan." He told her.

"Sir." She acknowledged.

"You must be the Chief Superintendent." I sighed, "I believe you would like to know that the Sergeant here has been having sexual relations with one crime lab employee, Anderson, who is married by the way." Donovan gave me a look of disgust and the Superintendent guy gave me a look of surprise, then ignored me.