Long_Live_The_Queenie

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:I will not be able to do an extra upload at 600 reads. I do not have the next chapter completely finished yet but just know the next chapter after this is a life changing one for Samara and Sherlock. Which is another reason why I am not uploading it earlier then Saturday. I want you guys to be in suspense for a week.
-Wildflower

It was hours of me going through the coding in my firewall before I had finally found something. Even though there were many people who tried to get past my firewall one stuck out like a sore thumb. The one with the pen name: Long_Live_The_Queenie. Then I got to work to find out who they are, where they live and their life story. It was only a matter of minutes and a plate of fries before I found out everything about my super fan.

Name: Adrian Michaels
Age: 27
Address: Bush Road, London SE8
Arrest Record: Stalking, Breaking and Entering, Disobeying A Restraining Order, Kidnapping, Hacking, Domestic Abuse.

"Have you found anything yet, darling?" Sher asked me as he sat down, looking over the case files once again.

"I definitely believe I have." I told him and he instantly looked at me. "His pen name is Long Live The Queenie. His real name is Adrian Michaels and he lives here in London. I am going through all his records now and he did recently go to the states and all the dates line up with when the murders where committed."

"Do you have his address?" He asked.

"Of course. Come on, let's go!" I smiled.

"The game is on!" He agreed as we grabbed our coats and headed out. Before we left I grabbed the gun out of the safe just in case he pulls a gun. We got into a cab and left to see my super fan and he was going to get a surprise of a life time.

"I have a plan." I told my husband.

Adrian Michaels's flat...................

Luckily, he wasn't home so I sat in the dark in his beige living room. Sherlock was waiting at the fire escape just in case I needed help. I was in the chair, facing the door and it only was about 10 minutes before I heard the jingle of keys and the door opening. The lights flipped on and Adrian Michaels eyes widen when he saw me. "What are you doing in my flat? Who even are you?" He asked.

"Oh, like you don't know who I am." I chuckled, "I know who you are, Long Live The Queenie."

"Your her, arn't you?" He asked, "Queenie."

"How do you think I found you?" I asked him with a smirk. "The moment you attempted to hack my firewall all the information about you is in my hard drive."

"I never would have thought Samara Finley, a detective, would be the world's best hacker." He commented.

"It's Holmes, not Finley." I corrected. "Anyway, lets make this quick. There are two types of fans. Type A is catch me before kill again and Type B is my flat is only a cab ride away."

"Which am I?" He asked.

"Type A. You need to stop killing people in my name." I told him.

"And why should I? I'm not done yet." He smirked.

"You really are stupid, aren't you?" I asked with a smirk. They the FBI and Scotland Yard came in, guns at the ready, "Did you really think I wasn't going to record this conversation?" I watched him get arrested and Sher come in to the flat from the window.

"How'd you even know I was going ta confess?" He asked as he was held by Scotland Yard Officers.

"Super fans will always brag." Sher smirked as he said that.