FBI: BAU

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies in us while we live."
-Norman Cousins

Washington D.C......................
FBI: BAU..................................

I got into an elevator after signing into the building. When I got to the floor I needed to be on I walked out and walked through a pair of glass doors. Then I saw someone I never thought I would see again: Penelope Garcia. She has changed so much. From goth to colorful, she always told me she wanted to be that type of colorful person but her ex was holding her back. "Oh my god." I heard Penelope say as she looked at me. The group of people she was talking to, their heads instantly looked at me as she walked towards me. "Sam?"

"Hey Penelope." I smiled at her.

"Sam!" She said then hugging me and I hugged her back and African American male, single, has a dog, not attached, very protective, grew up in a big city, Chicago, father died, two sisters. She stepped back and stood next to me.

"Garcia, whose this?" He asked.

"Samara Finley and you are?" I asked.

"Derek Morgan." He said then we shook hands, "What is your relationship with Garcia?"

"She taught me everything I know about hacking." She told him amd then looked at me, "Wait, why are you here?"

"I am actually here under a deal with the President, I work here one or two years and I get pardoned." I awnsered, "I need to see an Agent Hotchner."

"He is up those stairs and that door right there." She told me.

"Thanks, Penelope." I smiled at her and went up to his office. When I got there I knocked on the open door.

"You must be Samara Finley. I am SSA Aaron Hotchner." He introduced as he got up and shook my hand. "Please call me Hotch."

"Please, call me Sam." I smiled at him.

"Have a seat." Therefore I sat down. "I have some paperwork you have to fill out, you need to get your ID photo taken and have your weapons test done. The paperwork is at your desk, if you would follow me, I'll lead you to your desk and I'll introduce you to the rest of the team." We got up and he led me to my desk. I put my bag down on it. "Everybody." Agent Hotchner said getting eveyone's attention. "I would like to introduce you to Samara Finley."

"Sir." Penelope said, getting his attention, "Sam and I already know each other already, she may have taught me how to hack."

"Okay, well, Sam, you know Garcia, that is agent Derek Morgan, David Rossi, Alex Blake, Dr. Spencer Reid, and Jennifer Jareau." He introduced me. I instantly began deducing all of them.

David Rossi: best selling author, one of the founders of the BAU, maybe fifty years old, Italian, good taste in music, mulitpul wives, Marine in Vietnam, born in New York, baseball fan, specially Chicago Cubs fan, OCD, wealthy.

Alex Blake: Newer Agent, two brothers, married, dead son, well educated, justice runs in the family.

Spencer Reid: Mother is sick, father abandoned him, genius, youngest agent to join FBI, reminds me of Sherlock just more emotional and not as much of an ass, inverted, OCD, bullied in high school, has been shot in leg before, slight past drug addiction, secret girlfriend.

Jennifer Jareau: deceased sister, athlete, valedictorian, Afghanistan, PTSD, married, had a miscarriage, has a son, fear of dogs.

Aaron Hotchner: Has a brother, has a son, widow, lawyer, deceased father, abused as a child, hard working, not a very good sense of humor, PTSD.