The Final Problem Part 1

We all made it out alive. Sherlock didn't want me to go to Sherrinford but I didn't exactly give him a choice. So now John and I are with a disguised Mycroft in an interrogation room. "This is a mistake. I'm the victim 'ere. These people stole my boat. 'e's a pirate." Fisherman Mycroft  said.

"Yeah, I really am." John said.

"Please, sit down," The Governor requested.

"I-I don't even know who they is!" Fisherman Mycroft said, angrily.

"He's Doctor John Watson, formerly of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers and she's Samara Finley, the world's best hacker. What are you two doing here?" The Governor asked.

"It's a hospital. Any work?" John asked.

"And I am just thinking about having my brother here after I catch him." I told him.

"It's not a hospital and your brother is dead." The Governor said.

"No, he is quite alive." I shrugged. He went to the door and said something the the guards and came back to us.

"I'm sparing your blushes because we're supposed to be on the same side; and frankly, this is embarrassing." He began.

"Ooh, doing a cavity search?" John asked.

"The true art of disguise, according to your famous friend, is not being looked at." He said, turning to Fisherman Mycroft, "But I am looking at you, aren't I, Mr Holmes?"

"Yes, you are." Fisherman Mycroft  said.

"But that is sort of the point isn't it?" I asked.

"See, you should have been looking at the guy you just gave your pass to." John said. Mycroft then pulled off his disguise.

"That's the trouble with uniforms and name badges. People stop looking at faces. You'd be better off with clown outfits. At least they'd be satirically relevant." Mycroft said.

"Oh, you'll find the real Landers on the north shore, tied up with two others." I chuckled.

"Two others?" The Governor asked.

"Mm. Well, it was trial and error.  We had to find the right waistband." John told him.

"This is insane! This is unnecessary!" The Governor said.

"No; your security is compromised and we don't know who to trust. Not to mention the fact it was way too easy to hack your system." I told him.

"And that justifies dressing up?" The governor asked.

"Yes it does!" Mycroft said angrily, "It justifies dressing up or any damned thing I say it does. Now, listen to me: for your own physical safety do not speak, do not indulge in any non-verbal signals suggestive of internal thought. If the safety of my sister is compromised; if the security of my sister is compromised; if the incarceration of my sister is compromised – in short, if I find any indication my sister has left this island at any time, I swear to you, you will not." His tone then changed to be more calm, "Say thank you to Doctor Watson and Sam."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"They talked me out of Lady Bracknell. This could have been very different." Mycroft said.

"This performance was probably even better than Lady Bracknell." I told my soon to be brother in law.

"Why thank you, Sam." Mycroft smiled slightly at me. He then moved his hand to his ear, "Are you in?" There was a pause, "A prison within a prison. Eurus must be allowed the strict minimum of human interaction." He sighed, "Since you're determined to meet her, you're about to find out." After that Mycroft walked closer to the Governor, "Answer yes or no. Has there ever been – against my express instructions – any attempt at a psychiatric evaluation of Eurus Holmes?"