The Reception of Samara Holmes and Sherlock Holmes

500 reads? Thank you guys soooooooo much. Here is a new chapter.
-Wildflower

Sherlock and I decided to have the reception in the same place John and Mary had theirs. After the wedding photos we instantly went to the reception hall. We stood at the front doors and welcomed the guests. John stood next to Sherlock and Mary was taking care of some maid of honor duties. The first people that came up to us were Sher's parents. "We are so happy you are finally apart of the family. We knew eventually this day would come." Sher's Mum smiled as she hugged me and I hugged her back. After his parents were the team, then Sher's Uncle Rudy.

We ate and I was getting major flashbacks to John and Mary's reception. Then it was time for John's best man speech. I held Sher's hand under the table, not being able to stop smiling. "So, First things first, the telegrams. The first one says, 'Sorry, I couldn't be there, Sam, hope your wedding is amazing. With love, Ollie Ollie Oxen Free.' next one says, 'Wish you would have invited me, sister dear, -M.'" I squeezed Sher's hand and he squeezed mine. I didn't want to hear about my brother on the wedding day. I was John sigh and roll his eyes as he read it. "'Wish I could have been there, congrats. -Ajay.'" John went through the telegrams then went straight to the speech, "I could easily stand up here and tell many stories about Sherlock but we'd be here until morning. The funniest story I can think of is not Sherlock's stag night but my own." John began to tell that story and shortly finished, "Every case, every day in general I watch Sherlock fall further in love with Sam. Ever since she revealed that she had faked her death he has become a kinder person. They are like two puzzle pieces connecting together and this is the type of love that usually only happens in movies, they truly are soulmates. Sam, before you found your way to 221B I never thought I would see Sherlock look at someone the way he looks at you. If any two people deserve to be together it is Samara Fi- Holmes and Sherlock Holmes." John put his wine glass up, implying a toast therefore everyone stood up, "To the Bride and Groom!" John smiled at us.

"To the Bride and Groom!" Everyone repeated with a smile. After that we took a break before the first dance and Sherlock refused to tell me what we were dancing to and he has been very secretive about the first dance in general. We stood on the dance floor with everyone surrounding us, sharing a smile with us. She's Got Away by Billy Joel started to play and a projection begun. A movie had begun and I realized what it was. A young Sher and a young me learning how to dance to the same song. In the video we slowly got older and then the final scene it was when he proposed to me. I was happily surprised, so I happy I was crying tears of joy. I was in shock before we began to dance, I was snapped back when Sher grabbed my hand.

"Sherlock, I love you and that was the last thing I was expecting." I said as we began dancing.

"I love you too, Sam." He smiled at me. "Did I do good?"

"Good? You did amazing." I smiled at him. Before the music stopped he dipped me and we kissed. This was the happiest day of my life. We danced, we laughed and we had a lot fun with our friends and family. Hell, I even saw Mycroft genuinely smile. It was a good night for everyone. That night Mrs. Hudson went to her sister's to give us some privacy.

Next Morning................

I woke up to a missing Sherlock. So I slipped on one of his shirts over my naked body and went out to the kitchen. I found him in the kitchen attempting to make breakfast. "Good morning, Mr Holmes." I smiled at my husband. It felt good to finally be able to say that.

"Good morning, Mrs Holmes. My beautiful wife." He smiled back at me, hearing those words come out of his mouth were absolute bliss.

"How is my handsome husband, this morning?" I asked him as I gently grabbed the hem of his robe's sleeve, pulling him close to me.