The Wedding Of Samara Finley and Sherlock Holmes

Months later................

It is now the day before Sherlock and I's wedding and I am nervous as hell. My maid of honor is Mary but my bridesmaids are, Garcia and JJ. Sher's bast man is John and his groomsmen are Lestrade and Mycroft. We decided not to divide the wedding because we share so many friends so they can chose what side they sit on. Rosie is going to be the flower girl and no I didn't invite my brother to the wedding. Right now I am at the airport picking up everyone from the airport. We have to pick up, Sher's parents because they just came back from vacationing in Florida, JJ, Rossi, Garcia, Derek Morgan, Spencer Reid, Hotch and Sher's Uncle Rudy. Me and the team are going out for lunch and then JJ, Garcia, Mary, Rosie and I are going to camp out at Mary's where we are going to get ready for the wedding. John, Sherlock, Mycroft and Greg are going to hang out at 221B for a stag night. Nobody on the team knows that I had a miscarriage or knows that I was even pregnant or that I was tortured by my own brother or that I killed a man because I had to. I stood at the waiting area for Washington D.C. to London flight when I heard, "Sam!" I looked up and it was Garcia who had said it. Following her was the rest of the team.

"Long time, no see, guys." I smiled at them as I hugged Garcia.

"I can't believe your getting married!" Garcia said happily as she let me go, "I remember the time you said you would never get married but now we're here and tomorrow is your wedding!" She rambled.

"It's good to see you, Sam." JJ said as she hugged me.

"I missed you guys." I told them.

"We missed you too, Sam." Derek said as he hugged me. I went through and gave hugs to everyone.

"Hey, Boy Wonder." I smiled at Reid as I gave him a hug.

"Hey, Girl Wonder." Reid smiled at me.

"I can't believe you are getting married." Rossi said as he hugged me.

"Trust me, neither can I. It feels like yesterday that I revealed to Sherlock that I was still alive." I admitted.

"It's good to see you, Sam." Hotch smiled at me as he gave me a hug, which I was surprised by because he was never much of a hugger.

"So, how about we drop off the bags and go have lunch because I am treating so we can get caught up." I offered.

"I like the sound of that." Garcia smiled.

Lunch................................................
Angelo's Italian Restaurant.............

I had called ahead to reserve a private table for all of us. When we sat down we went ahead and ordered. "Thanks Angelo."

"No problem, Sam. It's always good to see you here." Angelo told me then turning to my friends, "Her fiancee got me off of a murder charge and I didn't have to face jail time."

"Angelo, Sher has told me the story before, you still went to jail." I told him.

"But on a breaking and entering charge." He told us.

"So who was the real murder?" Rossi asked.

"My brother, he is now serving a life sentence." Angelo told him. "Well, let me know if you guys need anything."

"Thank you, Angelo." I smiled at him before he left.

"So, are you nervous?" Rossi asked me.

"Yes, very much so. Believe it or not Sherlock did a lot of the planning." I told them.

"Really?" JJ said, surprised.

"Yeah, we both tend to be control freaks." I chuckled.

"So, how's everything with your brother?" Spencer asked.