Meeting 'The Oracle'

THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY LEFT. INCLUDING THIS ONE SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE.

-Wildflower

The Oracle did attempt to hack me but got stuck with my viruses. Then about a week later Sherlock and I went to St. Barts not for the Morgue or to go see Molly but to get my first ultrasound sound of our child but we will probably go see Molly after because we haven't seen her since the wedding. Molly had gotten over Sherlock a long time ago, thankfully, otherwise this would have been awkward. We checked in and I knew Sherlock was nervous because he was never one for public displays of affection and he kept holding my hand or kissing my forehead. "Samara Holmes?" My name was called out and we both got up and the nurse led us to an ultrasound room. Then she asked me a bunch of questions, took my weight and height. Then she left and Dr. Wilks, my doctor walked in and we had my first ultrasound.

 Wilks, my doctor walked in and we had my first ultrasound

(I do not own this pic. I got it off of google.)

It was official. I am three weeks pregnant. Sher and I's life just dramatically changed. Not as many cases becuase we have a mini genius to take care of. This little one will have to come first. After went over things I should avoid and such we were checked out and heading to the morgue to see Molly. We walked intonher cutting open a body. He was about seventy years old. "Hey, Molly." I smiled at her.

"Sam! Sherlock! It's good to see you two. How has married life been?" She asked taking her attention off of the body.

"Well, it has been... Eventful. In a good way." Sher began.

"What he is trying to say is that I am pregnant." I finished for him, "And I have the person who used to be the hacker in world's daughter wanting my head on a silver platter."

"Wow. That's alot. Congrats on having a mini genius but holy hell that is..... A lot." She told us.

"Yes, it is. I also wanted to let you know my brother is in town. He is protecting me, surprisingly." I told her.

"Thanks for letting me know." She nodded. We had stayed and talked to Molly for a little bit then went back to the flat. Sher's parents were spending the week un London. They should be here sometime today; they are coming to our flat first so we can tell them they are going to be grandparents. We went to the flat but when we got up to the it was cracked. Mrs. Hudson didn't do it because she was at her sister's; her sister was dignosed with breast cancer and wanted to be there for her.

"Stay behind me." Sher told me and I agreed, knowing I was pregnant. We slowly walked up the stairs, taking in each detail, deducing who could of broke in. We reached the top of the stairs and our flat door was all the way open. We slowly walked in and a women, NOT THE woman, a woman, who I didn't know. She sat in my chair

"You must be Sherlock Holmes and Samara Finley aka Queenie: The Best Hacker In The World." She began, getting up from my spot. "But to me you are known as the bitch that killed my father for a title. You couldn't help but be second best, could you?"