3

Tae rolled over to see the time.
Sunday, December 10, 9:23.
Tae stretched in the bed and rolled over. There he saw Yoongi. Tae moved Yoongis mint green hair out of his face.

Tae rolled out of bed and changed into his cloths from yesterday. He ruffled his hair and went to the kitchen. "Should I make something?" Tae usually liked to think out loud, it help him process things. "I should."

Tae didn't really know much about cooking. He was pretty ok, nothing too over the top.

He made pancakes with perfection, golden brown, extremely soft, fluffy, the butter would melt once it came in contact, the syrup covered a nice amount of the pancakes and Tae used fruit to make a smiley face. Just when he was done making the orange juice, he heard footsteps.

"Good morning." Yoongi said in his deep, raspy, still half asleep, voice and approached the table. Tae brought over the food and placed it ok the table. Yoongi set out napkins and waited for Tae to sit down and join him. They clapped their hands together and said "Lets eat" in unison.

Yoongi ate all his fruit on his pancake first and then ate the pancake themselves. Tae, on the other hand, ate everything together. Both boys finished at the same time and got up.

"Let me do the dishes" said Tae as he tried to take Yoongi's plate. Yoongi refused. "Give it to me. I'll do it." Tae didn't want to. "I think you should let me." Yoongi still refused. "Ok first of all, your company, you shouldn't do this. Second of all, the fact that you made the breakfast means you shouldn't have to clean it. Remember our rule from high school?" Tae sighed heavily. "You cook I clean." Tae and Yoongi both said. "Which means since you cooked I have to clean."

Yoongi finally was able to take the plate from Tae. "Fine, fine you do it." It was now 10:56. Tae went over and put on his shoes. "I should probably get back home to Jungkook, he should be up if he wasn't playing video games up all night."

Even though they go to the same high school, they don't live in the same apartment, since both of them came in half way through the semester, there weren't much places available. Even though they live 10-30 minutes away, they say their goodbyes like if it were the last.

They do their little handshake.
*slap* *slap* *slap* *weird hand movements* "Taegi!" They both laugh. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow dude." Tae opens the door, "Bye." Yoongi waves. Tae steps out, waves, then closes the door. Yoongi smirks and shakes his head. "I'm friends with such a loser."

11:18
"I'm home." Taehyung closes the door, takes off his shoes, and walks in. Jungkook runs to Tae.

"Yo yo did you bring me some food." Jungkook sits in a chair. He looks up at Tae with big eyes. "No, I didn't bring you any food." "So then you didn't eat breakfast already?" "Yes, I made breakfast for Yoongi and I this morning." "Ah man. I had some eggs but I couldn't cook the bacon the way you do it." Tae laughs and rubs Jungkook's head. "You'll learn one day."

"So how was your date with Yoongi?" Tae sat down on the couch. "Ok, first of all, it wasn't a date, second of all, it was pretty great. Yoongi is easy to talk to about ideas I don't know. He's wiser with giving out life advice. He's also somewhat funny, but we all know I'm the funniest."

Jungkook laughs. "You too really love each other huh." "Well of course I love Yoongi, he's a friend I hope I never lose. He's extremely dear to me and always helps me with everything. If it weren't for Yoongi who told me to follow my dreams I wouldn't be here."

The truth is, Yoongi needed Tae just as much as Tae needed him. Around the age of 17, Yoongi's parents were in a fire. Taes dad went to go save them, but they flames got so bad, no one survived. Yoongi grew up with Tae and his mother. He stopped using drugs, and drinking, because he felt guilty that his parents died.

Tae's mother took in Yoongi as her second child. Before the fire, they did practically live with each other. If Yoongi wasn't at Taes house, then Tae was at Yoongi's house. Once they were 15, Yoongi got into alcohol. He was always at parties. Constantly drinking. If Tae wasn't there to get Yoongi out he could probably still be the same.

Tae didn't find out about Yoongi's problem with drugs after the fire. Yoongi went to therapy but he would constantly leave or he didn't go at all. One day Tae found Yoongi passed out near their house. Yoongi woke up with a severe headache. Tae walked in with a cup of soup and water.

He looked at Yoongi and said. "Drink the soup and stay hydrated. I know that your problem isn't gonna get fixed over night, but tomorrow, we'll get up, and try again." Tae smiled with his big boxy smile, and left the room.

After that Yoongi went to every meeting, sometimes with Tae, sometimes without. Tae and Yoongi both got a job to help support Tae's mother. Yoongi feels like he owes his life to the Kim family.

Him and Tae practically are soulmates. A work of god. A path set in stone, what ever belief you think it is or force or anything you want to call it, taegi has it.

More so the reason why Yoongi doesn't "believe" in the rings it's because he's scared. The main reason why Yoongi is afraid of his ring is he doesn't wanna fall in love with a complete stranger. It was basically online dating.

But what really scares Yoongi the most, is the person he's gonna end up with. He knows he loves this person.

But if the ring says that's not his soulmate, does he listen to the string on the ring?
Or the string on his heart?

___________________

Well aren't I just a great yeehaw. I swear this is vmin I'm just really tryna show some love to taegi since I love them.
But the next one should be some vmin, maybe an introduction? Idk. 🤠

also, should I continue with the backstory of taegi or should I give y'all what you came here for 🤠

- awful writer 💌