14

"A date?" Jimin said.
"Yea! Let's hang out together."
"But we're not together."
"Isn't that the point of a date?" Tae said leaning his head to the side.
"Aren't you suppose to find out if someone is suitable for you? You have to hang out with them, understand their sense of humor, make jokes, talk about important things. Don't you do that on a date?"

"Well, I suppose. But Tae, I'm not even dressed. And where are you gonna take me on such a short notice? This is no way to ask someone out on a date."
Jimin pouted and looked down at Tae who was still on the floor. Tae looks up.
"You're completely right!"
Tae gets up.
"I have to get ready!"
Jimin looks at Tae up and down.
"But, aren't you already ready?"
He said confused.

"Well, Yea. But if I'm going to take you out I need to smell good and bring you something sweet to show that I'm willing to put effort into you."
Jimin chuckles and turns a light shade of pink. "Ok ok, go get ready and I'll do the same."
Tae walked towards the door.
"When do I pick you up?" Tae said while putting on his shoes.
"Uh. Well it's 10:30. So around noon? Or 11:30?"
Jimin said as he walked down the hall towards his room.
"Ok. I'll see you then!"
Tae said with a gummy smile and walked out.

An hour had passed. Jimin finished taking a shower and picked a really nice outfit.
It was a white turtle neck, and a light brown, oversized, jacket, with dark jeans, and classy shoes.
His hair was a bit of a mess.
He didn't know what to do.
But then he chose to make a portion of his hair to go to the right. And left a small gap on the side on his forehead.
"Well, good enough."
Jimin put on some chapstick and a bit of clone. He walked into the living room debating on if he should eat.
He wasn't sure if Tae was even going to take him out to dinner.
'Why am I overreacting? We're just going as friends.'

Moments pass and Jimin hears a knock at the door. He walks over, knowing it's Tae.
"I'm read-."
Jimin stops and stares at the boy in front of him. He has a red suite on, that matches his hair, and classy black shoes.
He is holding a small teddy bear and some flowers.
They are Smeraldos.
Jimin looks at the boy.
"Well, well, well, someone cleaned up nice." Tae smirked.
"You don't look to bad yourself Jimin."
Tae handed Jimin the presents, and Jimin put them on the table.
"They're adorable, thank you." Jimin smiled, grabbed his phone, then his wallet.

"You don't need that." Tae says.
"But, my money's in here."
"Who said you're paying?"
Tae leaned his head to the right and stared. "Tae, if you're gonna take me anywhere expensive, I'm going to take my wallet."
Jimin said and he held his wallet up.
"Ok fine. We won't go somewhere expensive." Tae said standing up straight.
Jimin raised an eyebrow and looked at Tae.
"Are you sure?" Jimin looked at Tae, in doubt. He looks like the guy that would do something really crazy and call it 'a small gesture.'

"Put down the wallet or we just won't go anywhere."
"But Tae." Jimin whined.
"I invited you. So I should pay. That's how dates work."
Jimin sighed. "Fine, Fine. I'll leave it here." Jimin put down the wallet and walked towards the door. Tae smiled.
"Let's go." Jimin and Tae walked out of the apartment building. It was cold, but not freezing.
"So where are you taking me."
"You'll see once we're there." Jimin sighed. They began to walk and 30 minutes later Jimin started asking questions.
"If we're gonna be friends I need to know more about you. So tell me, where do you live?"
"Oh, actually, I live there."

Tae pointed to a nice building. It was another apartment complex, but this one looked more modern.
"Oh. You live in one of those!"
"Yes, and no." Tae said in a nervous chuckle. "What do you mean?"
Jimin said furrowing his eyebrows in.
"Well, I do live there. But-."
Tae stopped talking.
"But what?" Jimin looked confused.
"I also own the building."