23

"I dont know. I barely know where Wisconsin is. I'm a west coast representative" He put his hands up and looked at us. "So your just gonna keep killing people who dont sign on the dotted line?" Sam asked.

"Calm down" George said and pushed the sword from his neck. "That was all Joice. She got impatient. You have nothing to worry about with me" he told us. "You guys are freaking out about the wrong stuff. I mean think about the big picture!" He said and raised his arms up.

"Listen here you gooey son of a bitch. Your gonna tell us what your planning here or I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap" Dean said darkly. "If you must know it's going to be a research center" He told us. "For what?" I asked and he looked at me. "This. This is where were gonna cure cancer" he gestured to the room.

"How does that make any since?" I asked. "Were only here to help" he shrugged. It was quiet for a moment before we agreed on terms and let him go. He left and we got all the cursed objects into a uhaul. We all got in the car and started to drive.

"Sam you need sleep" Dean told him as we started driving. "How much sleep did you get last night?" Dean asked and Sam shrugged. "A little a guess. I dont know" he stampered. "We should go check on Frank" Dean said and Sam agreed. We drove through the day and into the night. We drove down a dirt road and in to some trees before we parked.

I could hear some music playing and I saw the lights on in the RV. "Stay here Ava. We'll be right back" Dean told me and I nodded. He left the car running and he and Sam walked to the RV. Dean knocked on the door a couple times before just going in. The came out and didnt say anything. We ditched the car in a river along with the uhaul.

We drove to the next state and got a motel. Sam and Dean drank a couple beers before Dean passed out. "Sam I think you should get some rest" I told him and he looked so out of it. "No. No I'm fine" he told me and stood up.

"I'm gonna go for a walk. You take my bed" he told me and I watched him stumble out the door. I sat in the chair and waited 2 hours but Sam never came back. My eye lids got heavy and I fell asleep in the chair.

-

"Ava!" I heard Dean's frantic voice. "Ava wake up. We gotta go" he shook me and I opened my eyes and looked around. "Sam was in a car accident. Come on" he told me and I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I still had my jacket and shoes on from last night so we were right out the door.

We ran in the a hospital and straight past the desk. "Sir!" I heard a lady yell and Dean kept walking. I ran after him, not wanting to get lost. "Sir you need to sign in" she yelled again and Dean busted through a door and she caught up to us. "Sir you need to be signed in!" She yelled. "Then sign me in" he yelled back and there was a man sitting behind a desk.

"Your Sam Smith's brother" he said and Dean nodded. "Its ok. I'll handle it" he said to the nurse and she left. "And who is this" he gestured to me. "My daughter. Now why cant I see Sam?" He demanded. I sat down in one of the chairs and Dean leaned on the desk.

"Your brother has cuts and a couple broken bones" the man said. "So. That's not so bad" Dean shook his head. "And hes on our locked  Psychiatric floor" he told Dean and Dean took a step back and stood up stright. "I mean-" "so your aware of his episode?" The man cut him off.

"Its not like the guy is Norman Bates" Dean threw his hands up. "We need to figure out weather the break was cause by the insomnia or if the insomnia cause the break" he explained. "We pumped him full of sedatives but he still wont go under" he told us. He walked to the door and said we could see him.

Dean walked behind him and I walked behind Dean. We got to the door and I grabbed Dean's arm. "I'm gonna wait out here. You guys should talk alone" I told him and he nodded. "Thank you" he told me and I smiled. He walked in and the door shut. I heard some yells but that was it.

A few minutes later he came storming out and I followed after him. We went back to the cabin and I went straight in to my room with a bunch of books. Dean called people nonstop to try to find someone to help Sam. A couple days past and Dean wasnt getting anywhere with anyone. But one morning I woke up and he was gone.

I found a note saying he had found something, and I was left alone. A day past and I heard a car going outside. The door opened and Dean walked in. "I know this is gonna sound weird but Cas is in the car but he doesnt know hes Cas so you cant say anything" He told me and I stood up. "I need him to fix Sam" he added and I nodded and followed him out.

Just like Dean said Castiel was in the back seat of the car. We got in and drove off. "Hello there" Cas said to me. "I'm Emanuele" he smiled and I turned around. "Ava" I told him and he nodded. I turned back around and we kept driving. We pulled up to a gas station and Dean and I got out.