84

I looked up some other stuff on the case and I got suited up and went to the last location that some one died. I got out of the car and showed an officer my badge and we started to walk in to the last murder scene. "So 4 missing?" I said. "4 dead. Just got the paper work today" he told me and I saw on all of the windows was some pink goo or something.

"Any thing in common between the vics?" I asked. "Well Joe in there had the suicide hot line on speed dial and the last girl had enough anti-depressants to stock a pharmacy" he told me and we stopped for a moment.

"And the first victims, straight out of sugar city, were a walking bill board for a no fault divorce" he sighed. "So were they all basket cases?" I asked him. "Well if you asked me to make a list of the saddest people un this town these 4 would have been right at the top" The cop nodded.

"So four unhappy people one definitely suicidal. But you've ruled that out?" I asked him. "Your gonna wanna put these on" he told me and handed me some shoe covers. I put them on and we walked in the house and an awful smell slapped me in the face.

The whole room was covered in a pinkish red tone. "Blood?" I asked and held my hand to my nose. "If the test come back like the others then. Its everything. Blood, organs, skin, hair, nails, and even some clothing fibers" he told me. "What about witnesses?" I asked.

"Same as the others. The neighbors saw a pink flash but when we got here this is all that was left" He sighed. All of them left and I looked around the house for hex bags, sulfler or something, but couldnt find a trace of anything. I got back in the car and started to drive.

I passed a Gas N Sip and I saw Cas. I blinked and looked back and it was definitely him. I turned around and parked in the lot and leaned against the car as my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey what did you find?" I heard Dean's voice. "Nothin yet. 4 people just exploded. I checked for EMF, sulfur, hex bags but I'm comin up blank" I sighed and watched Cas through the window.

"That sounds like a real case Ava. I should be there with you" he dont me. "No that's fine. I've got this one. How's the research?" I asked and he sighed. "Slow but were comin along." He sounded annoyed. "And I also noticed you turned the tracker off on your phone." He spoke and I rolled my eyes. "Yea. I dont need a baby sitter I'm almost an adult" I told him and he hummed.

"Your growing up to quick. It's hard to keep up. Just the other day I told you to beat some kid up when we met for the first time" he sighed and I smiled. "I remember that" I laughed. "But I've seriously got this one covered and I'll call if I need help I told him. "Alright. Bye kiddo" he told me. "Bye" I smiled and hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and started to walk in side. Cas didnt seem to notice when I walked in so I turned ed and walked down an aisle before standing behind some lady. "And good luck" Cas told her. She walked away and his face dropped when he saw me "I'll take 20 on 2 and a pack of Camel" I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me and looked around. "Its nice to see you too Cas and the boys aren't with me" I told him. "Its Steve now" he sighed, and I looked at his name tag. "You just surprised me" he told me. "The feelings is mutual. I knew you had to hide from the angel's but this?" I asked him and he pulled me to the side of the counter.

"My grace is gone. Do you know how hard that was. I didnt just lose my powers-" he took a deep breath. "I had nothing when I fell and now I'm a sales associate" he smiled and a guy walked up. "Hey Steve can you sign this?" He handed Cas a clip board and Cas started to sign.

"I'm in charge of inventory, customer service, sales" he told me and handed the clip board back. "Thank you" he told the guy and looked back at me. "I keep this place running" he told me. "And when my manager is busy I even prepare the food" he told me and I nodded.

"So you went from fighting heavenly battles to being a sales associate" I shook my head. He walked around back and I waited for him to come out and he held a box of peanuts. "Cas you are so above this" I told him and walked beside him. "Ava. I failed at being an angel. There is human dignity in what I do here" he told me.

"Sorry to break this up but Steve some one had an accident in the men's room" a lady said and Cas smiled. "I'm on it" he nodded and she looked at me then at Cas. "And 7 tonight at my place work for you?" She asked and he nodded. She walked away and I smiled and looked at Cas.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. "That's the reason?" I told him and he looked confused. "Theres a girl" I smiled. "No it's not. Nora is a very nice woman and I'm pretty sure shes not a reaper trying to kill me and shes asked me out" Cas smiled and started to stock some peanuts.

"Dates. That's something humans do" I nodded. My phone rung and I held it to my ear. "Is this the agent?" "Yes this is agent Lee" I nodded. "There has been another victim at the school" the voice told me and I nodded. "I'll be right over" I said and hung up.

"There was another kill you comin?" I asked and he shook his head. "I'm not much help with out my powers" he sighed. "I've never had powers" I told him. "Your a hunter, and a Winchester for that matter" he told me.

"Your a hunter in training" I told him. "Yes and Dean said I sucked" he sighed. "Good I'll get the car. Meet me in there" I smiled and he sighed. I walked out side and got into the car.