190

I backed up another step and she looked at my hand and then the cuff hanging off the other one.

"Hurt your self?" She asked and she also had a British accent.

"Come on" she spoke again and I walked over to her. "Sit down" she told me and we walked into a room.

There was a chair bolted to the ground and cuffs bolted on to the legs and arms. I didnt sit down as she looked at me.

"Fine" she sighed. "Toni will want to look at that" she told me and we walked up some steps and I saw a door and I made a run for it.

The woman grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. She grabbed my broken hand and I sucked in a sharp breath as she stepped on my throat.

"Are you gonna behave?" She asked and I nodded franticly. She got off and I breathed and held my hand. I stood up as she stood there with her gun. My back was to her and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and I blacked out.

-

I woke up to cold water. My eyes snapped open and I looked up. I saw the same blonde woman who shot Sam.

I tried to move but my hands were cuffed behind me and my hand that I broke was wrapped. My legs were tied to the legs of the chair.

"Ava" she spoke and stood near the door of the room I was in. "Whore" I smiled. "Toni" she corrected me, and I heard yelling down stairs.

I looked at her and she hummed. "Sam" she spoke and walked around the room.

"I'm hoping you'll be more helpful" she paced in front of me. "I'm gonna need names and locations of other hunters so we can talk to them" she told me.

"So you can kidnap them to. Tie them to a chair. Tourcher them?" I asked and she kept pacing.

"So we can help them. America is dangerous. So many monster attacks" she shook her head. "Oh and your better?" I asked and she stopped in front of me and looked at me.

"I am. Actually" she nodded and I looked up at her. "The docks and air ports are warded so when a monster enters Britian we know about it. With in the first 20 minutes the monster is picked up. With in 40 there dead. There hasnt been a monster related kill since 1964" she told me and started to pace again.

"Mhh" I nodded. "Your not brave Ava" she told me. "Oh" I spoke. "Untie me and we can see how brave I am" I spoke and she laughed lightly.

"Where are we?" I asked her. "Sam asked the same question." She told me.

"Even if you could get free. You would have to get past me. Then free Sam then get past the other woman down stairs. Then after that hopfully find a town. Maybe call some one before one of the others gets you" she told me.

"If you just answer some basic questions I will let you go" she told me. "What about Sam?" I asked and she looked at the ground.

"Hes not answering my questions. Will you?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Fuck off" I spoke and she shook her head and then walked out. I few minutes later the woman that had dark hair walked in to my room.

She held a metal rod in her hand that was red hot on the end. "Will you talk?" She asked and I stayed quiet.

She walked over to me and went behind my chair. I felt the hot poker near my skin and I jerked and it brushed against my skin. I gasped and she held my arms down. The poker hit my arm and I screamed. I could smell my skin burning.

She stopped after a second and did it to the other arm. I screamed again and tears fell from my eyes. She walked out and came back with a bucket. She threw water on my arms and I breathed out and she looked at me.

"Fuck you" I shook my head and gritted my teeth. She walked out and I breathed. I tried to move but it didnt work.

My hand hurt and now my arms too. She walked back in with a new poker that was even hotter. "No. No please" I shook my head and she stopped.

"Are you going to talk?" She asked and I stayed quiet. She came closer and touched the hot poker to my leg. I screamed again and the pain became so much that I passed out.

-

I woke up to a shake. "Ava. Ava wake up" I heard Dean's voice. I opened my eyes and I saw Dean. I felt a slight pain in my neck.

"Dean" I said breathlessly and I winced as he grabbed my arm.

"Come on" he told me and I moved and I was free. I heard a high pitched ringing for a second and it stopped.

"Dean. Your dead" I shook my head and pushed him. "I lived. I'm here. But we gotta hurry" He told me.

"I've got Cas and Sam. Please. Let's go" he held his hand out. I breathed and I grabbed it. I winced and I felt the pain flood back to me as I was pulled up. My arms and my legs were burnt and my hand was broken.

"I cant" I shook my head and he picked me up and I started to cry. "Your fine. Everything is ok" he told me as we walked out of the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sniffed.

"You. You died. You were gone" I told him and he smirked. "Nothing can kill your dear old dad" he smiled and we walked out of the house. I heard the high pitch noise again and this time for longer.

"Did you hear that?" I asked as he sat me in the car. He didnt answer and I didnt see Cas or Sam.

"Where are the other two?" I asked nervously as he got in. "Took another car" he spoke and he tried to start the car but couldn't.