46

I knocked on the door and Garth answered it. "Ava" he smiled and hugged me. "Hey" I hugged him back. "I'm glad your here. Kevin is in a mood and I've got a case" he told me and walked out.

"Ok bye" I rolled my eyes and walked in. "Kevin?" I asked and he was sitting at a table with notes everywhere and half the tablet in front of him. "Ava. Hey" he said and I pulled up a chair and sat down and watched in try to read the tablet. "Sorry hey" he said and looked up at me.

"No no it's fine. You keep workin dont mind me" I stood up and walked around the tiny house boat. I started to clean a little bit before I looked in the fridge. "I'll be back" I told him and he didnt say anything. I left and got some burgers from the nearest place and walked back.

I sat at the table and handed him one. We talked a little a bit about his life then the whole bunker thing. About a week past and I was still with Kevin. I tried to make him 3 meals a day but he woke up at 5 and went to bed at 2:45 in the morning. One day I was sitting looking out the window when Kevin got quiet.

"Holy crap" he said. "Holy crap" he said louder and I looked over at him. "Kevin what is it?" I asked. "I did it!" He told me and I walked over to him. "I did it. I figured it out!" He exclaimed and hugged me and jumped up and down. "Holy crap" he said and smiled and stood back.

I saw his nose started to bleed and he touched his finger up to it. "Holy crap" he said again and then fell to the floor. "Kevin!!" I kneeled down beside him. "Kevin wake up!" I yelled and shook him. I shakily got out my phone and called Dean.

"Kevin passed out come quick!" I told him. "Were on our way" he said and I hung up and dragged Kevin to his bed room and covered him up. We went through the night and I stayed up while he was still passed out. The next morning rolled around and he walked out of his room.

"Did you sleep?" He asked me and I turned around and looked at him. "Are you ok? Sit down" I told him and he nodded. "Kevin, this. . Is not healthy" I told him and gestured to his entire body. "Wow thanks" he shook his head. I heard a knock on the door and Sam and Dean walked through guns blazing.

"Ava. Kevin" he called and they saw us and put there guns down. "Are you ok Kev?" Dean asked. "No he passed out." I rolled my eyes. "Are you sleeping?" Sam asked him. "Not really?" Kevin shook his head. "What about food?" Sam asked. "Avas been making me some stuff but before that hotdogs mostly" Kevin nodded.

"Well looks like you need a shower and more sleep and actually something healthy" Dean told him. "Yea I've been having nose bleeds and really bad head aches but it was all worth it" Kevin smiled. "For what?" Dean asked. "I found out how to close the gates of hell" Kevin said.

"Come here you smelly son of a bitch" Dean walked over and hugged him then put him down. "How?" Sam asked. "Its a spell" Kevin said walking over to his board. "It's just a couple words of enocian but the words have to be said after you do the 3 trials" Kevin said and handed Dean a piece of paper.

"Trials? Like law and order?" Sam asked confused. "More like Hercules. The tablet says something about it, but once you complete all 3 you can slam the gates" Kevin said. "What are they?" I asked. "Well I've only been about to crack one of them. You have to find a hell hound and bathe in its blood" Kevin said.

"Awesome" Dean nodded. "Awesome?" Sam asked and he nodded. "If this means we get to close the gates I have no problem diving right in" Dean spoke. "Where are you gonna find one?" Kevin asked. "Find some poor sap who dealt his soul away ten years ago and get between him and Clifford the big dead dog" Dean nodded.

"Sounds hard" Kevin said and Dean shook his head. "I'm going on a supply run cause we need guffa dust and something that Kevin can eat that isn't ground us pig anus" Dean smiled and I walked after him. We both got in the car and drove.

"Sorry for not meeting you at that case a couple days ago" I told him and he shrugged. "It was good that you were here with Kevin" he told me. We got what we needed and broke back to the house boat. Sam had found some omens and we decided that was our best bet.

Some people had struck oil in a place that shouldnt. So we drove to these rich peoples house and I ducked in the back seat. Sam and Dean got out. They talked to some lady and then got back in the car. "I guess we have jobs" he told me and we drove around and we parked.

"The room is first door on your left. When you hear us leave go in there and make sure no one sees you" Sam told me and I nodded. They both got out and I heard some mumbles. They got quieter and quieter. I got out of the car and ran in to the room.

I laid on one of the beds and it was quiet for the rest of the day. It became night time and I heard some howls. Sam and Dean walked in and I jumped. "Having fun?' Sam asked. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked them and they nodded.

"We just came to check on you, and then we think we know who has the devil dog on them" Dean told me and grabbed the demon knife from his bag. "I'm gonna look around" I told them and stood up. "Be carful" Dean told me and I nodded, then they left.