43

"Who was that?" He asked me and I put my phone in my pocket. "Uuuhh. It was Benny" I told him. "Benny? Like Benny Benny?" He asked and stood up, and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go see him for a couple days" I told Dean and he looked shocked. "You?" He asked and I nodded. I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him. "I'll call you l" I told him and walked to the door. "If I had a nickle for every time I've said that" he laughed and walked with me.

"But you cant just go" he told me. "How are you gonna get there?" He asked. "I can jump a car Dean. I have a credit card and my license. Calm down" I told him. "Are you sure he didnt ask for me" he asked again and I nodded.

"You can have a play date next time. Bye" I told him and waved as I walked off the dock, back on land. I hitched a ride with some people then stole a car and I was finally in the same town as Benny. I called him and he told me to meet his at the bar.

I walked in and sat down beside him. He was already drinking and I got a beer. "Dean know your here?" He asked, but didnt look at me. "He does. Why?" I asked. "He just called me. Said he and I were at the end of the line" he sighed and finished his drink.

"Benny. I'm sorry" I told him honestly. "Not your fault kid" he smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. "You should go back to your family" he told me and stood up. "Benny" I called as he took a step away from me.

He turned back around and looked at me with an eye brow raised. "You can always talk to me. I'm not gonna cut you out. When ever you need me I'll be there" I told him and he smiled and looked down. He nodded once and then walked out.

I sighed and ordered another beer. I walked out and got a hotel room for the night. I tried to sleep but couldn't close my eyes for long enough. I got up and left and stole a car. Night turned in to day and I called Dean.

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey it's me. Where are you guys?" I asked. "Are you ok?" He asked and I smiled. "Of course I am. And I'm driving back to you and Sam now. Text me the address" I told him and hung up.

I pressed on the gas pedal more until I got my speed up. Dean texted me and I got to there motel room in the middle of the day. I knocked on there door and Dean opened it. "Hey" he smiled and hugged me. "Its been like 3 days" I laughed and hugged him back.

We all started to pack up and they told me about finding Charlie. "And you guys didnt call" I asked as I was Dean sitting trying his shoes. "Yea we won a war and Charlie almost banged a fairy" Dean laughed and right after that a man fell out of our closet.

He looked up at us and we all stood there in shock for a moment. The man looked up at the boys and then at me. "Which one of you is John Winchester?" He asked. "Please! Time is of the essence. Which one of you is John Winchester!?" The man demanded as he stood up.

"Neither" Sam shook his head and Dean was now standing and on high alert. "Who are you mister?" Dean asked. "What did I do wrong? Please one of you must know John Winchester" he looked at us and Dean walked up to him and pushed him against a door.

"I can assure you that there is no need for violence" he told Dean. "One of you must know John Winchester" he pleaded. "Look. When one of us falls out of your closest you can ask the questions" Sam told him. "Yes my apologies. Is it absolutely necessary for you to keep your hands on me" he asked and Dean took a step back and I put my hand on my gun.

"Well gentle men, and lady" he nodded at me. "This was a total failure and to say the least it was good to meet you" the guy told us. "I must be on my way" he said and I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him.

"Yea I dont think so" to motioned for him to sit and he looked shocked but did. I got out my silver knife and grabbed his arm and slid it across. He sucked in some air and Sam threw some holy water on him. "And there with the holy water" he sighed.

"Hes clean" Sam said. "Well I could have told you that" he said and pulled his sleeve down. "Now your gonna start by telling us everything before I beat it out of you" Dean walked up to him. "I'm sure all of this is  Uncomprehensible to people like you" he said and shook his head.

"My alpha male monkey friend and violence will not help you comprehend it either" he added. "Let me tell you what I understand" Dean yelled and pointed his gun at the guy. "Some asshat pops out of my closet asking about my dad so why am I not getting violent again?" Dean asked.

"John Wincbester is your father?" He asked shocked and the whole room shook. "What is that?" The man asked and stood up. "Run!" He ordered us but we all stood still at the closet door swung open and a woman in a blood stained dress walked out.

"Henry" she smiled and looked at the guy. "Silly man. You forgot to lock the door" she smiled. I grabbed for my gun and I was flung across the room. I hit my head and my vision was a little spotty. I saw Dean get up and stab the woman in the back with the demon knife.

She screamed and glitched a bit but was fine. "That is no way to treat a lady" she sighed and the 4 of us ran out and got in the impala and drove off.