129

"The surveillance videos have been deleted" Sam told us  "I thought only the sherrif had access to those" I told Dean and he nodded.

"Jody" Donna came up and looked nervous. "Can I talk to you. . . Alone" she asked and looked at Sam, Dean and I.

"We'll look around" Dean told them and they walked off. "She seemed weird" Dean spoke as we walked. "More nervous than anything" I told him and he hummed.

"I've got 20 bucks on the Sherriff" I told them and they both scoffed. "What?" I asked. "Its the deputy" Sam spoke and I looked at Dean.

"No way its the deputy" I shook my head and we stopped. "20 bucks" I stuck my hand out and he sighed and shook my hand.

"You just lost 20 dollars" Sam smiled and we walked outside. We got in the car and Sam pulled out his phone. "Its from Jody" he said and held it to his ear.

"Damnit" he sighed and looked back at me and then Dean. "What did she say?" Dean asked him. Sam pulled out his wallet and threw a 20 to me.

"So I assume it's the sherriff?" I asked and picked it up and he nodded. We all got out and I put the 20 in my pocket and we all ran back in and up to room 304.

We unlocked the door and stepped in. Jody was standing there with a machete and Donna with her gun. "Woah" Sam said and they put there weapons away.

"Cuse is a Vampire" Jody pulled out a machete they spoke at the same time. "Donna saw his teeth" Jody told her  "What the cuss? A vampire?" Donna asked.

"You wanna give her the talk?" Dean asked and Jody turned to Donna. Dean, Sam, and I walked out and we got changed back in to normal clothes.

"Think shes freakin out?" Sam asked. "Probably" Dean nodded. We waited for about ten minutes and Donna and Jody walked out as it got dark. "Heck. Just. Heck" Donna sighed.

"We good?" Dean asked. "So when we were at the health spa?" Donna asked Sam and Dean. "Monsters" Dean nodded. "Sucking on your fat. But we took care of them" Dean nodded.

"Aw geez. I knew losing 10 pounds that fast was to good to be true" Donna said sadly. "I found this" Donna handed Sam a piece of paper with an address.

"That could be anything" he said and typed it in to his phone. "Its a farm outside of town" Sam spoke again. "So it could be somthing. And it's the best lead we got" Donna told us.

"We?" Dean asked. "Mmhh" Donna nodded. "Listen. Vampires are way more dangerous than the John's you throw in cells." Sam said.

"Your sitting this one out" Dean told her  "Stuff you Dean. Or what ever your name is" Donna told him. I saw Jody smiled and she looked at the guys.

"Shes good" Jody told them. "Jody" they said. "I said shes good" Jody nodded and Sam and Dean looked at each other and shrugged. We all got in the car and drove to the farm.

We got there and Dean shut the car off and we all got out. We all got a machete and Dean handed one to Donna. "If your gonna swing. Swing hard. With a vamp the head has to roll" Dean told her and she nodded.

"Got it" Donna held the blade close. Sam walked up to a window and peeked inside. He looked at us and then nodded.

He looked back in to the window and it was quiet for a moment. "Run!" I heard some one yell and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and I blacked out.

-

"You wanna know why I left!" I heard some one shout and my eyes snapped open. I looked around and saw a girl and 2 other guys holding the sherriff. I saw Sam, Dean, Jody and Donna tied up same as I was.

"You got boring" the girl shrugged. I looked over as Dean and saw him sawing the ropes and I saw Sam doing the same. Dean looked at me and I shook my head a little bit.

"No. I got a conscience" the sherriff told the girl. "The prey that begged for there lives. Even if I used every part it still was wrong" he said and looked down.

I reached around and grabbed the knife from my back pocket and opened it and started to cut the thick rope. "So you walked away?" Sam called.

"I tried to protect people" he nodded. "That's why I'm here. I'll join your bloody caravan. If it means you won't kill these people" he said and pulled away from the guys holding him and I cut faster.

"We aren't killing anyone. You are" the girl told him. He was pushed to the ground and he kneeled in front of Jody. "You dont have to do this" Jody told him.

"Kiss my ass" the sheriff spit and the girl walked over and picked up a machete. "We love you brother. But we dont know who you are anymore" she sighed and walked over with the sharp blade. She cut the guys head off with a grunt and I heard Donna gasp.

"Cant say we didnt try" the girl smiled and threw the machete to the ground. I looked at Dean and I could tell he was pulling on his rope. I was trying to cut the last of mine when Dean got free. He picked up the machete and sliced and diced. I got free next and punched and kicked one of them.

I ran and grabbed a machete and a vamp pushed me to the ground. I punched him and rolled us over and cut its head off and stood up just in time to see Donna cut off the other vamps head.

"That's what im talkin about" Dean smiled. We got Sam and Jody untied and walked back to the car.

"Ava" Donna stopped me and pulled me aside. "That was great" I told her and she smiled. "I was just wonderin" she said and looked down. "Yea?" I asked.

"When did this become your life. I know your young now, and -" she stopped again. "Your fine. I was 15" I nodded and she looked at me shocked.