22

We ended up in Oregon. It was snowy, but Sam had found a case. I as usual stayed in a hotel room. "I promise you came come later. But the whole FBI thing. You just look too young" Dean told me. "Some one thought I was a real agent though back at the last case" I told him.

"Fine. How about you dont have a badge?" He told me and I crossed my arms. "But I am working on getting you all that stuff." He told me and I smiled. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. "Remeber what I told you" he said and stood at the door. "Dont answer the door. Dont leave" I nodded and he smiled and walked out with Sam.

I waited there all day and they never came back. I laid on the bed and it got dark out. The door opened and I pulled out my gun and aimed it at the door. "Dont shoot" I heard Deams voice and I looked up. I set it down and he looked at me. "I got you a double cheese burger with bacon" he told me and put it on the bed after getting his own food.

"Is this saying sorry?" I asked and grabbed my food out of the bag. "Sam and I got caught up. This girl danced her feet off then we had to go to the police station to get the shoes and then to this old store and we found more stuff" he sighed and unwrapped his burger. "We found out this guy had sold more stuff and we had to go get all the cursed objects so no one died" he added at the end and took a bite of his food.

"She danced her feet off. Eww" I shuttered and took a bite of my burger. "Let's go to the coffee shop" he told me. We signed out of the motel and went to a coffee shop. Dean was doing research and I sat there and drank some coffee. I went up to pee when Dean was on the phone with Sam. I came back and Dean was over at the counter looking at some pie. I sat down and Dean walked over.

"My silence is your cue Frank" he said and sat down. "Your telling me that this company is just Dick?" Dean asked and I looked at him and he waved his hand at me. "Pie" he told me and pointed his finger to the counter. I nodded and got up and went over to the counter. I ordered Dean a piece of pie and stood there for a moment.

I got Dean's pie and saw Sam there. I put it in front of him and he smiled and grabbed a fork. "So apparently theres leviathans here" Dean told Sam. "That's crazy" Sam said and then looked off in to space. Dean ate more of his pie and looked at me then to Sam. "Sam" he said and Sam jumped a bit and looked at us. "Enough with all this insomnia crap. Go get a motel and crash" Dean told him.

"I cant. What ever I do Lucifer wont shut up" Sam rubbed his eyes. "Even right now?" I asked and he nodded. "Hes singing stair way to heaven" Sam nodded. "Good song" Dean and I said in unison. "Not 50 times in a row" Sam shook his head. Sam's phone started to ring and he put it to his ear and looked disappointed.

"That was Scott" Sam said and started to stand up. "Let me guess. He touched something he wasnt suppose to and now hes about to die" Dean shook his head and ate the last bit of his pie. We all got up and drove to a little antique store. We quickly got out of the car and ran inside. I ran in to the back of them as they stopped and looked around them. I saw a guy duck taped to a chair and a woman and a man standing in hideous red clothes.

"So much for the cursed mirror." Sam said. "Sam and Dean. So nice to finally meet you. Just so you can put a name to who will be eating you I'm Joice and this is my assistant George." The woman walked up and smiled. "Your the lady from the signs everywhere" Dean spoke. "Yep. Do you like the picture?" She asked and smiled.

"No" Dean said simply. "Oh Dean. I'm gonna enjoy picking you out of my teeth and her too" She pointed at me and Dean stepped in front of me. She threw her head back and her mouth became the size of her face. With sharp teeth and a weird tounge. She lunged at Dean and he knocked her out of the way. The boys were fighting the things and I went over to help the guy.

Dean was thrown through a glass door and I looked over at Sam who had dunked the other creature in something. I cut the guy free and looked over to see Sam cut off the head of the woman.

"Thanks" Dean nodded. Sam got a bag and put the ladies head in it. The guy who owned the store left with some stuff and I walked in and saw one of the big mouths still standing there. Sam and Dean walked in behind me and we all looked at him. "You have one minute" Sam said and George looked at us.

"One minute to explain why you helped us" Sam added and he walked a step toward us. "Because I have been dying to know what that bitch tastes like" he smiled and took off his jacket. "Your gonna eat your boss?" Sam asked. "Do you have another plan to keep her dead?" He asked and loosened his tie.

"So your welcome. Because she would have torn in to you 3 like a Christmas present" to told us and looked at me. "Now. How about that head?" He asked and looked at the boys. "Yea not gonna happen Georgie" Dean shook his head and Sam held the sword up to his neck. "What the hell is Dick Roman building in Wisconsin?" Dean asked.