160

I looked around and saw an open room with some weird shelves and doors at the back. I turned around and saw Crowley sitting in a throne on top of some stairs.

"Ava" he spoke and sighed as he rubbed his forehead. I grabbed for my gun but it wasnt there. Then for my phone and it was there. All my stuff was gone and I looked at him.

"Crowley take me home now!" I demanded and he glanced at me. "Sit please" he snapped his fingers and a chair appered beside me. I looked back at the door and I sighed and I sat down.

"Tell me where the scotch is and I'll ask you what's wrong" I told him and looked around. He snapped his fingers twice and a man rolled a cart in beside me and then left.

I poured Crowley and my self a glass and then I sat down after I handed it to him.

"So. What's wrong?" I asked him and he sighed. "My king I'm sorry to bother you but-" a guy walked in and he saw me.

"A Winchester" the guys eyes flashed black and then back to normal. "I'll leave" I put my hands up and stood up. I walked out the door and down the hall way.

I saw a guy standing by a door and he glanced at me then turned his head to fully look at me. "What are- who?" He stumbled over his words and I rolled my eyes.

"Crowley let me in" I told him and walked over. "What's in there?" I asked him, and looked over his shoulder.

"Nothing" he told me and looked forward. "Nothing huh?" He asked and I stepped forward and he grabbed me by the collar.

"Crowley said no one in and no one out" he pushed me away and I scoffed. "What did I say?" Crolwey walked around the corner and the demon guarding the door looked scared.

"You said not to let anyone in or out of these doors" the demon told him. "Why do you think I grabbed her?" Crowley pointed at me and he snapped his fingers and I was inside a room. I saw a girl sitting at a table picking at her nails.

"Just come on out when your done Ava" Crowley knocked on the door and I breathed. "Your Ava?" The girl asked and she stood up and looked at me.

"The Ava Winchester?" She asked and I nodded slowly as she walked over to me and I took a step back.

"I'm Amara" she held my hands and I pulled away and she looked hurt. "The Darkness" I breathed out and she rolled her eyes.

"I hear your daddy and uncle are coming here" she told me and I walked away from her.

"I wouldnt know" I sighed and she smiled. "I cant wait to meet him" She told me and I looked at her. "Who?" I asked her. "Well meet him again" she smiled and bit her lip. "I can not wait to become a mother" she looked at me and I backed up.

"A mother. You and I are like the same age" I told her and she giggled. "I wont be when I'm done" she shook her head and I walked to the doors. "Let me out!" I banged on the door and tried to twist it open.

"By the end of this he will be mine" She spoke. "Let me out!" I hit the door harder. "You will be my pupil" she told me and I kicked the door. "Have fun. My flower" she spoke and the doors opened and I ran out.

The doors were shut and I looked back at the demon and then I walked back to the throne room. Crowley was in there with other demons and I was pushed into a chair.

"What the?" I asked and I couldnt get up. "Those boys are almost here and you didnt tell me" Crowley shook his head at me. "How could I tell you if I've been here?" I asked him and he shrugged.

Everyone cleared out of the room and I was left there alone, and unable to move. I heard punches landing in the hall way and the grip on me loosened.

I got up and ran to the hall. I saw two demons in cuffs and one dead. Sam was standing there and he looked at me and tilted his head.

"When did you? How did you?" He asked and I shook my head. "No time. Amara is here" I told him and we ran down the hall way.

"Dean!" Sam jumped against the door. Sam backed up as I hit against the door.

"Sam. Help me" I said and Sam fell to the floor and he groaned. "Sam. Sam!" I called and waved my hand in from of his face and shook him.

He stood up after a second and shook his head. It was quiet in the room and we kept trying to throw our bodies against it.

"On 3. On 3" he told me and I nodded. "1. 2. 3" he called and we ran and knocked the door down. Dean was standing there with Amara and she flung us against the wall. I hit my head and I blacked out.

-

"Ava" I heard a grumble. I opened my eyes and I sat up. I was in the car with Sam and Dean and Cas had opened the door.

He got in and I looked at all of them. "Ava" Dean spoke and he looked back at me. "Me first" I heard my hand up.

"Did you kill her?" I asked and he looked down and shook his head. "Damn it. And Cas where were you?" I asked him and he looked at me. "I found Metatron" he spoke.

"But he doesnt know anything about the Darkness except that shes Gods sister" he sighed and I raised an eye brow. "He has relatives?" I asked and they all nodded.