103

We all walked down stairs and she wrote down the name and the number. "They call themselves the ghost faces. I forget there real names" she sighed and handed Dean and piece of paper. "Thank you for your time" Sam nodded and we all walked out and to the car.

We got in and they both groaned. "What?" I asked. "I regret not letting you take this case by your self" Dean told me and started the car. "Are they other hunters?" I asked and they shook there heads. We pulled in to a parking lot and I saw a white van with the word GhostFacers on it.

We all got out and walked in side. Sam and Dean bee lined for a table with two guys at it. "Excuse me" the hostess stopped me. "Were meeting them" I smiled and she nodded and I saw Sam and Dean alrighty sitting beside the two guys. I pulled up a chair and sat on it backwards.

One had dark hair and the other light with glasses. "Who's that?" The dark haired one asked and they all looked at me. "Never mind who that is" Dean said. "Ouch" I said. "You two are gonna get in that mystery machine and leave" Dean said and the other guys just laughed.

"No for real who is that because we cant talk about stuff if she doesnt know" the dark haired one spoke again. "I know" I rolled my eyes. "Know what?" He asked. "What were talking about" I nodded. "What are we talking about?" He asked again. "We talking about that i know what were talking about" I nodded and he seemed confused.

"If you dont leave I'm gonna put holes in your knees" Dean threatened. "First of all. You guys dont scare us" the dark haired one spoke. He pulled up his shirt a little to reveal a small wimpy pistol. "You wanna see my gun?" I asked and Sam and Dean shot a look at me.

"No" Dean said and put his hand up. "Like it or not were handling this" the dark haired one told the boys and I smiled and drank guys coffee. "No your not. Your gonna get hurt, and get in our way" Dean said. "Probably get someone killed as well" Sam said and frowned. "Why is there so much hatred at this table?" I asked and set down my coffee cup.

They all started talking at once and I put my hand up. "Nevermind. Carry on" I said and sipped my coffee. "So you can either walk or crawl out if here" Dean told them and they looked at each other. I got up and went to the counter and got some more coffee as I watched the 4 of them argue.

I put a 5 in the counter when I saw the boys get up. I walked out with then and they seemed irritated. We drove and got a motel. We, as in Sam, started to do a little bit of research and he found that the ghost faces made a book. The skinny on the thin man.

Multiple sighting over the past couple years all over the place. Dean was still dead set on it being a ghost, so he started looking up recent deaths. After a while Sam had found a bunch of stuff in thin man and Dean had zip. "What about that photo?" Sam asked me and I went over to my bag and pulled it out.

"She posted this from her phone?" Sam asked as I handed it to him and he nodded. We went to the police station and got all of Casey's belongings. The officer told us two other guys had been here and they gave him a book. Dean was pissed off and he walked outside.

Casey called 911 but the call dropped at 11:59 then the coroner said death was at midnight. But the photo was posted at 2am. I looked at Sam and he huffed as he looked at the stuff. The next day came around and there had been another death. We got suited up and I saw the two guys there.

I learned there names were Harry and Ed off there website. We walked in to the same restaurant we were at yesterday and Dean looked unhappy from the moment he saw Harry and Ed. We chatted with the cop for a few seconds and Dean walked over to the other guys.

I followed him as Sam went to look at the security cam footage. "Hey!" Dean said and they both turned around. "Thought I told you two to beat it?" Dean told them. "What are you gonna do out us 'agent'" Harry made air quotes.

"He might be a fake one but I'm not. Now straighten up and take this seriously!" I snapped at them and they looked at me with there mouths open a little bit. "Sorry" they both said and looked at the ground. I rolled my eyes and I heard Dean chuckle as I walked away.

I looked at the footage with Sam and it showed thin man. He was in the parking lot then he was right behind the manager. Door was locked and everything. We watched it and tried to figure out what the hell this thing was. We got back to the motel and the footage of the guy getting killed was already online.

"Teloporting. I think Cross roads demon" Sam told us. "A demon that likes YouTube. Great" Dean nodded and we sat there. There was a knock at the door and Dean got up. He twisted the door handle and Ed came busting in. "I've gotta tell you guys somthing important. Then the case is yours" Ed said and put his hands up.

We sat him on the bed and we stood around him. "Spill" I said and he looked at me. "Its Harry. All the others left and I couldnt let him. He was gonna run off with some girl. She called the ghostfacers stupid. She called us stupid" he shook his head and started to ramble. "Get to the point" Dean told him and he sighed. "I made up thinman" he told us.