132

I walked in to the main part of the bunker and saw Sam and Cas in there. I went to turn around and walk out but Cas called my name.

My hands were behind my back and I walked over to him. "Do you love your father?" He asked me and I nodded. "Of course I do" I nodded.

"And when he was a demon?" He asked and I nodded. "When he tricked you in to letting an angel possess you, and when he abandoned you and your mom. How hes harsh sometimes or when he-"

"Yes Cas. Yes" I nodded and he hummed. "Why?" I asked and he looked at the table and I looked over at Sam and he shrugged.

"I just. I can't get threw to Claire" he sighed. "No offense Cas. You not her dad" I told him and he frowned. "Well I know that. But I do want to help her" he told me.

"Maybe the best thing you can do is leave her be for right now" I told him honestly. I walked away and back to the kitchen. "Dean" I called and looked around.

I looked in a bunch of rooms and I ran to the one holding Metatron. I heard yelling and punches landing. "Dean" I banged on the door but he wouldnt answer. 

"Sam! Cas!" I yelled and ran in to where they were. They looked at me and I stopped. "Dean is with Metatron" I spoke and they both got up and we all ran down to the room. "Dean!" Sam yelled and hit the door.

I stood by Cas and he looked at me for a second. "Dean open the door!" Sam yelled. "Dean!" Sam yelled and threw his body against the door.

"What is the next step!" I heard Dean yell and then I heard Metaton yell out in pain. "Move" Cas yelled and pushed Sam out of the way. Cas held up his hand and his eyes went blue and the door exploded. Sam and Cas ran in and I was right behind them.

Dean was very close to Metatron who was more beaten up than I had left him. He had a cut on his face and a cut that went from his collar bone to the middle of his chest.

"Dean stop!" Sam yelled and pulled him back away from Metatron. Cas ran over to Metatron and looked at him. "Dean you were killing him!" Sam yelled.

"I have to take him back" Cas told us and he stood up with Metatron. "Cas. I give you my word this wont happen again" Sam told him.

"I have fences to mend in heaven and this wont help" Cas sighed. "Your gonna get worse Dean" Metatron told him and Cas dragged him to the door. "So much worse!" He laughed and Cas dragged him out.

Dean looked at me and he stood up. "You" he pointed at me. "Dont you ever bloody your knuckles for me" he yelled. "I- I didnt. I was just trying-" I shook my head and he grabbed my hand and lifted it up.

"No lying either. I can take care of my self" he let go of me and walked out. I felt a tightness in my chest and Sam looked at me.

"Go check on him" I told Sam and he looked at me. "Ava" he said and I shook my head and pushed him away. He sighed and walked out and I felt a tear fall from my eye.

I walked over and sat in the chair in the middle of the devils trap. I got up and I walked to my room. I threw some stuff in to a bag and I walked to the garage.

"Ava" Sam called and I didnt stop. "Hey wait" he called and grabbed my shoulder. I pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. "Woah woah woah" he said and put his hands up and stepped back.

"I'll be back in a couple days. Maybe weeks." I told him with a shakey breath. "Dont look for me. Dont follow me" to told him. "Dean didnt mean-" "he doesnt mean a lot of stuff." I cut him off

"Sammy!" Dean called and I looked at Sam. "Dont" I warned. "Dean!" Sam called and I sighed and stomped my foot. I put the gun down and I walked to one of the cars.

My bag was grabbed and I was pulled back. "Stop!" I yelled and I turned around and pushed Sam. Dean was up here now with a questioning look.

"You cant just run away everytime somthing is hard" Sam told me and I scoffed. "Watch me" I dropped my bag and started to walk towards the car.

"Ava" Dean spoke and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I pulled away and swung, but missed. "Were throwing punches now?" Dean asked and raised an eye brow.

"I'm leaving" I gritted my teeth. "No your not" Dean said and grabbed my wrist again. I swung and this time my fist connected with Dean's jaw. My hands were still busted up from beating Metatron so it definitely hurt me more that it hurt him.

"Ava" he spoke and Sam reached for my other wrist and I lifted my knee up right into his gut.

"Stop this" Dean yelled as I threw another punch his way. I wiggled out if Dean's grip and punched him in the stomach and smacked Sam and pushed him to the ground.

My legs were swept and I was on the floor. I jumped up quickly and Dean threw a punch at me and I ducked. Sam threw the next one and it hit my shoulder. I winced and Dean grabbed one of my arms and Sam grabbed the other.

"Let go!" I kicked my legs. "Calm down" Dean told me and we walked out of the garage and down a hall way. "This is kidnapping" I screamed and I felt my throat close up and I could feel tears.

"Let me go" I kicked again and we went to the demon room and they opened the doors and threw me in. "Guys" I said as I looked up. They closed the doors and I ran up. "Guys. Don't do this!" I yelled and I hear the other door shut.