Chapter 1- The New Kid

Taehyung woke up to a beam of soft sunlight creeping through the light shades of his bedroom window. He slightly groaned as he sat up from his soft and warm blankets.

"Taehyung sweetheart, please get ready! We need to leave in an hour!" His mom yelled from the kitchen. He yawned a bit before answering her.

"Ok mom!" It usually takes Taehyung a long time to get out of bed, but today was the day that he moved into his dorm for college. He had applied late, so the application wasn't approved until about two weeks after the first semester started. He wasn't too upset though, he was still going to college, even if he's a bit behind, he figured he would catch up to the other students soon enough.

Taehyung got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He stepped in front of the mirror, looking at himself. His light purple hair was sticking in many different directions.

"Aish I'm a mess" He groaned as he took his clothing off. He turned on the shower and looked at himself in the mirror again. Taehyung's eyes stared at his naked body, that was looking back at him in the mirror. Taehyung was more on the skinnier side, but not super skinny. He has some baby fat here and there, but quite honestly, Taehyung thinks of his body very fondly. He likes his cute little tummy, and thick thighs. Taehyung smiled as he turned to the side, looking at his butt. It was plump and perky, just how everyone wanted their own bottom to look like. Luckily Taehyung was gifted with a nice butt, and it was all natural. He never really worked out, so he was thankful for a nice looking body. 

He stop looking at himself in the mirror and hopped into the shower. Usually he would take forever, but Taehyung has somewhere to be in an hour, and he most definitely can't be late.

After his shower, he got dressed. His outfit was quite simple. He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips in them, and an oversized light pink shirt. He had topped off his outfit with some lavender colored converse and a choker that matches.

"Perfect" Taehyung smiled at himself and his choice of clothing for the day. He happily walked downstairs to greet his mother, who was in the kitchen.

"Morning mama bear" Taehyung kissed his mother's cheek and sat down.

"Morning my little Tae-Bear" his mother smiled brightly at him. She set a plate of eggs and pancakes in front of her son. "Eat up, you've got a big day today." His mother grabbed another plate full of food and sat beside him. The two chatted a little while they ate.

"Are you nervous?", his mom asked with a small smirk. Taehyung looked up and chuckled.

"Of course I am! I'm going to college today!" He smiled at his mother, who was laughing at how enthusiastic he was being.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You make friends easily. You're smile just lures them in" she smiled again, being hopeful to calm her son down a bit. "Hey, maybe there will be some cute boys on campus." His mother winked and Taehyung immediately got flustered from the comment. His cheeks flushed a light pink.

"Mom, oh my god." Taehyung hid his face in embarrassment. His mom has always been supportive of his decisions. Taehyung was nervous at first to tell his mother about his sexuality, but he realized that his mother would be supportive of anything. She even took him shopping for more feminine clothing when he wanted to. Taehyung's mother, was hands down his biggest supporter. She even talked about cute boys that they saw when they were out. He truly loved his mother with his whole being.

"You know I'm just teasing you.... But seriously, you need to let me know if there are cute boys." Taehyung just smiled and nodded.

The two finished their breakfast and got ready to leave. When Taehyung and his mom were all ready, they packed themselves into their car that was crowded with Taehyung's belongings.