Chapter 11- The Somewhat Date

Taehyung and Jimin both woke up on Sunday morning to the sound of an alarm going off. They decided to wake up at the same time to get ready for the day together. Jimin wanted Tae to help him do his makeup for his date and Taehyung happily agreed.

They both got out of bed and headed for the dorm bathrooms to shower. After some nice hot showers, the two boys started preparing. Jimin gathered his clothing and changed quickly while Tae just threw on a pair of shorts and a large shirt. He decided he would get ready after Jimin was ready.

"Ok Chim, I'll do your hair, then your makeup. We can do accessories afterwards, and we will be all done!" Taehyung clapped excitedly and smiled.

Tae grabbed his hair dryer and started getting to work on Jimin's hairstyle. It took him about 15 minutes to perfect the look.

"Alrighty Chim, hair is done, now it's time for your makeup!" Tae pretty much tossed the items in his hand, onto his bed. He quickly grabbed his makeup box and propped it up of Jimin's desk. Tae took a small hair clip and carefully clipped Jimin's hair back, careful not to put any creases in his hair.

"Ok Jiminie, I'm just gonna do the basic foundation, highlight, and a hint of eyeshadow. If you want any eyeliner, we can do that too" Taehyung smiled and Jimin smiled back at him. He was grateful that Taehyung was helping him for his date.

After a little while, they finally finished. Taehyung was happy with his work, and was even happier when Jimin said he loved it.

"You did great! I look fucking amazing!" Jimin exclaimed as he looked at himself fondly in the handheld mirror he was holding.

"I'm glad then! You definitely will blow Yoongi away!" Taehyung smiled and laughed slightly.

"Oh god, I really hope so!" Jimin chuckled.

"Don't worry, you'll be absolutely fine! Just remember to have fun, that's all that matters." Taehyung stated, trying to reassure Jimin. Tae looked at the clock on his phone, and his eyes widened. "But you better get going, it's almost 10" he said as he pointed to his phone.

"Oh my god you're right! I need to go!" Jimin got up quickly and slipped on a pair of his leather boots.

"Wait! You're gonna need these" Taehyung held out his hand to Jimin. Jimin took the items in his hand, which consisted of a couple of dangly earrings and some rings for him to wear.

"Thank you Tae, you're seriously the best!" Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly. He grabbed his wallet and headed out of the dorm room with a smile and a wave.

Now Tae was left alone in the dorm room. He had no clue when Jungkook was going to stop by his dorm room. He figured he should just get ready right away and wait for him when he was done.

The first thing Taehyung did was put on one of his music playlists to hype him up. The first song to play was Congratulations by Post Malone. Tae immediately smiled and started getting ready. He chose the light blue shirt and pink shorts that he purchased with Jimin. Right as he started to slip on the shorts, his eyes fell on the Victoria's Secret bag he had tucked away at his dresser. He stopped for a second and thought whether or not he should wear a pair of the lacy panties he purchased. With a shrug he dropped the shorts and picked up the bag.

"It's not like he's gonna see them, so why not." He said to himself as he went through the bag. He picked out the baby pink ones and slipped them on. He looked in his full length mirror and smiled. They complimented his pale complexion, and made his butt look great.

Tae shook the thought out of his head and continued getting dressed. It only took a few moments for him to be fully dressed. He slipped on a pair of socks and put on his combat boots.