Chapter 41- Boys Trip

"I'll be back sometime this afternoon" Taehyung said as he picked up his mini backpack and made sure he had everything in it for the day.

"Just text me if you need anything" Jungkook stated and walked Taehyung towards the garage door.

"I will, I promise" Tae smiled and put his coat on.

"And if you need any of my advice on outfits, definitely text me" Jungkook winked.

"Maybe I won't try anything on just to make you suffer" Taehyung chuckled.

"You already make me suffer, what's a bit more?" Jungkook laughed. "And I think the outfits would make me suffer more than you not getting anything."

"I guess you're right" Taehyung giggled. "I'll see you later, Kookie."

"Have fun today, Baby Doll" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung just hummed and leaned his head upwards, and got into his top toes to kiss Jungkook's cheek.

"Bye, babe" Taehyung smiled and walked towards the door to the garage.

Taehyung hopped into his car, and linked his phone to the stereo. He picked his 'Party It Up' playlist and drove to Soobin's house.

When he arrived, Soobin was already standing outside waiting for him. When he stopped the car, the younger ran to his friends car and quickly got in.

"Took you long enough" Soobin laughed.

"Bitch, it's ten on the dot. I don't wanna hear it" Taehyung laughed and put the car in drive and made his way out of the neighborhood.

"What about Baek?" Soobin asked and buckled his seatbelt.

"He's going to meet us there. He's meeting up with someone around two and he doesn't wanna take time away from our day" Taehyung explained.

"Ah alright" Soobin nodded and turned up the radio a bit more.

Taehyung and Soobin sang along to songs as the elder drove to the mall. When they arrived, Taehyung got a call from Baekhyun that he was waiting at the main entrance for them.

The two males exited the car and made their way to the front entrance to meet up with Baekhyun.

"So what all are you looking to get today?" Taehyung asked Soobin as the walked towards the mall.

"I wanna get some Christmas stuff, and there's some clothes I want to buy" Soobin stated. "What about you?"

"I'm not really sure. I need to get Jungkook something else, but that's about it" Taehyung shrugged.

As they approached the mall, they could see Baekhyun standing and waiting for them.

"Hey guys!" Baekhyun smiled and waved.

"Hey Baek! You ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course" Baekhyun chuckled. "And it's been a really long time Soobin, it's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too" Soobin smiled.

The three boys walked into the mall and walked around a bit before they chose a shop to go into.

Taehyung tried his best to help Soobin pick some outfits out, but it wasn't very easy. Soobin has a very specific taste in clothes, and refuses to buy anything else.

After 15 minutes of Soobin refusing clothing in that store, Baekhyun suggested to go into another store. Soobin gladly agreed and the boys left.

Luckily in the other store, Soobin found some clothing he liked. It didn't take long for him to have a couple shirts and a pair of pants to buy.