Chapter 17- The Party

Bogum finished getting ready for the party. His costume was a 90's stoner. So he was wearing a long tie dye shirt, lounge pants, and an old pair of converse that were ripped up. He topped it off with a long belt just tied around his waist and a pair of big circle rimmed glasses.

He checked himself out in the mirror, making sure everything looked right. He purposely wore the lounge pants, because they were tight around his butt and thighs. He would always remember how Tae would comment how he liked his thighs and butt, so why not show off a bit tonight. He was here to party with his bestie, and no one was going to get in his way. Especially Jungkook.

Bogum hated how flirty Jungkook was with Taehyung. It pissed him off how he kissed Tae earlier and then barged into their dorm room, just to feed him. It really irked him to no end. But, for Taehyung's sake, he was going to be nice. He didn't wanna start anything and have Tae get mad at him again.

Bogum walked out of the bathroom with his book bag and went back to Tae's dorm room. He was sure they would be done changing by then.

...

As soon as Jungkook and Bogum left, Jimin and Tae both started getting dressed. They both had their backs turned to each other to give the other privacy. Luckily, that worked out in for Tae. He decided to wear one of the pairs of cute panties he bought at the mall with Jimin. He chose the blue pair and slipped them on before putting on the stockings. Next, he put on the dress and somehow managed to zip it up himself.

"You done Chim?" Tae asked while still adjusting himself.

"Yup!" Jimin replied happily.

Tae turned around to look at his roommate.

"Awe, you're so cute!" Tae exclaimed and clapped his hands.

"You're cute too! I think we nailed it!" Jimin said excitedly.

As the two were putting on their accessories, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Tae and Jimin said in unison.

They didn't even bother to look who walked in. They figured it would be Jungkook or Bogum.

As Tae was slipping on one of his bracelets, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"You look so damn cute" the voice said in Tae's ear.

"Thanks kookie" Tae said with a small giggle.

"I'm glad I'm coming to this party, so I can see you all dolled up like this." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

Before there could be anything said, there was a gagging sound behind them.

"Get a room you two. I don't act like this with Yoongi." Said Jimin. Tae and Jungkook laughed.

"Well Yoongi is gonna come in at any minute." Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened.

Jungkook moved away from Tae and sat on the corner of his bed, so he was facing the elder.

"You're so pretty" Jungkook said with a smile.

"And you're ugly. Now we're both telling lies" Tae said with a small laugh.

"When will you have confidence in your own face and body? You're fucking perfect." Jungkook said reassuringly.

"Yeah Tae. Listen to Jungkook, he's right" Jimin said, budding into their conversation.

"You guys are too much." Tae said shyly.

"We're just right" Jungkook said with a laugh. Tae just rolled his eyes and continued putting on jewelry.

It was only a minute after they started putting on jewelry, Bogum came into the dorm.