Chapter 7- Shopping Spree

Jimin and Taehyung only walked around for a little bit before one of the two found a shop they wanted to look at. As soon as Jimin pointed to the one shop, Taehyung smiled. In the window there were displays of clothing that had a gothic vibe. One of the mannequins was wearing an outfit make completely out of leather, from the jacket, to the pants, and big combat boots with clunky silver buckles.

"Jimin, we look too soft to be in here" Taehyung chuckled as he searched through the racks of clothing. There were some items that really caught his eye, but thought they wouldn't compliment his look in the slightest.

"Tae, it's fine. I don't think they would mind too much" Jimin giggled and smiled. As the two kept looking around, Jimin found a couple items that he wanted to try on.

As the two migrated towards the back of the store, Taehyung noticed that one of the whole entire back corners of the shop, had a huge selection of pastel leathers.

"Jimin, look!" Taehyung pointed excitedly and grabbed Jimin's hand, pulling him towards the back corner of the store.

The first item Taehyung saw, was a pair of light pink combat boots. They were shiny, knee high, with with bulky chains and buckles hanging from the leather. He immediately picked them up, claiming them as his.

"Tae, shouldn't you try them on first?" The shorter boy asked, while looking at a set of peach colored earrings.

"I will then, don't worry. I just don't want anyone to take them" Jimin just laughed and shook his head slightly.

"You know Tae, Halloween is coming up soon" Jimin states as he took a shirt off the rack with mint colored shirts.

"Yeah, in like, a month." Taehyung raised his eyebrow slightly and looked at his roommate.

"The school is hosting a huge Halloween party, and we are definitely going" Jimin was sure that he and Taehyung would have an amazing time.

"Then we need to get costumes.... or at least think of ideas" Taehyung picked an oversized tie dye shirt off of a pile and added it to his small stack of clothing and accessories that he wanted to try on.

After 5 more minutes of looking for clothing, the boys started trying their clothing on. Jimin went first.

His first outfit consisted of a pair of leather pants with a pink mesh shirt, topped off with a black chocker.

The first thing that Came to Taehyung's mind was

"Holy thighs" Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw how tight the pants Jimin was wearing. They hugged his thighs so tightly, he could see every single indent and curve of his roommates thighs.

"Yeah, dancer legs" Jimin shrugged "what can ya do"

"You could, I don't know, but those pants and make Yoongi a puddle of human jello? He wouldn't be able to talk straight and look you in the eyes" Jimin smiled and rolled his eyes. "No I'm serious! I have a friend with hella nice thighs like yours, and if he wore those, I'd probably get a nosebleed." Jimin laughed. And walked back to the dressing room.

About 6 outfits later, and Jimin decided to buy two of the 7 he had originally wanted to try on.

Now, it was Taehyung's turn. He only had three to try on, and he was excited.

His first outfit was quite simple, a pair of high waisted pink shorts, a light blue t shirt with his normal shoes. The shirt was tucked into the front of the shorts, giving an outline to Taehyung's small waist.

"Woah, that's super cute!" Jimin smiled.

"I really like it. It's so simple, and not hella extra" he did a small pose and Jimin clapped for him.